Travis

Re: Wreckorder signed limited edition
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 30 Aug, 2010 3:47 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Ordered. I thought about the bundle but decided against it. Plus the fact it wasn't working for me when i tried to order it earlier. Maybe a good thing. It was quite expensive. Hopefully the t-shirt we become available in the future. :) Can't wait to hear this album. I'm loving what i've heard so far.

Ben I managed to order the vinyl and tshirt off the US site and then got the CD from the UK one. I'm just working out how I can get the afternoon off work now to get to London show for the 16th Sept, lol !

That's a great idea. I'm going to try that now. lol :) Hope you're able to get to the gig!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Tue 31 Aug, 2010 8:04 PM Quote
Thanks Steve, just wondering if you have any of the signed copies left as I'm planning on ordering now?

By the way in the bundles does anyone know if the signed CD with the tshirt is the Limited Hardback Casebound Book packaging one and will have the bonus track aswell or is it just the normal CD case? Just wondering because I'd love that tshirt. Thanks guys.

mili
mili Posted Tue 31 Aug, 2010 9:00 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
Thanks Steve, just wondering if you have any of the signed copies left as I'm planning on ordering now?

By the way in the bundles does anyone know if the signed CD with the tshirt is the Limited Hardback Casebound Book packaging one and will have the bonus track aswell or is it just the normal CD case? Just wondering because I'd love that tshirt. Thanks guys.

There must be some signed cds left at the Recordstore, as I received an ad for it today.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Tue 31 Aug, 2010 9:46 PM Quote
Thanks Mili, I guess I didn't pay close attention to Steve's original post as he said they'll take down the ordering for the signed copy once they're all gone so yeah they must still be there. As for how I'll get the tshirts I decided to buy the signed vinyl and the tshirt from the US store and the limited signed hard case of the CD from recordstore. I didn't want to chance not getting the hard case limited version of the CD and it'll be cool to have the vinyl copy anyway for when I have the house to myself and fancy a good relax and I can indulge myself in listening to the vinyl, it probably won't get listened to a lot but it'll be great on my music shelf (which is mainly made up of mostly Travis related memorabilia)

mili
mili Posted Tue 31 Aug, 2010 10:01 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
Thanks Mili, I guess I didn't pay close attention to Steve's original post as he said they'll take down the ordering for the signed copy once they're all gone so yeah they must still be there. As for how I'll get the tshirts I decided to buy the signed vinyl and the tshirt from the US store and the limited signed hard case of the CD from recordstore. I didn't want to chance not getting the hard case limited version of the CD and it'll be cool to have the vinyl copy anyway for when I have the house to myself and fancy a good relax and I can indulge myself in listening to the vinyl, it probably won't get listened to a lot but it'll be great on my music shelf (which is mainly made up of mostly Travis related memorabilia)

I did the same. Just a bit nervous about the tshirt sizes.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Tue 31 Aug, 2010 10:29 PM Quote
Yeah I am a little worried about the sizes too, I recently bought a wrestling tshirt from an American site though and got a medium size, it was only a little bit more spacious than some medium tshirts I have and seems to be a similar size to some others I have. I'd probably say it's between a medium and large. I chose medium for the Fran one anyway, I used to buy large tshirts all of the time but now I only buy medium as I started to feel a little drowned in large ones, I haven't lost any weight or anything, I guess it's because I'm going to the gym a bit more and don't mind my t shirts being a slight bit tighter lol.

mili
mili Posted Wed 01 Sep, 2010 7:09 AM Quote
T-shirt fashions change, too. Some time ago I threw away an old Cure concert t-shirt, that was HUGE, even if I'm fatter now than then. In the 90's we wore t-shirts like that, perhaps they should've been called t-sacks…

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 01 Sep, 2010 9:11 AM Quote
mili wrote:
In the 90's we wore t-shirts like that, perhaps they should've been called t-sacks…

hehehe exactly! awful things they were!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:22 PM