Travis

Re: Holiday
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 24 Sep, 2010 11:59 AM Quote
Look at my avatar. I found this artwork for Holiday. Is this likely to be released as a single then?
Blimey, even after 3 years here, I still don't know how to put pictures up in threads, durrrrr !

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 24 Sep, 2010 2:15 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Look at my avatar. I found this artwork for Holiday. Is this likely to be released as a single then?
Blimey, even after 3 years here, I still don't know how to put pictures up in threads, durrrrr !

Here's what you do. Find the picture you want and right click on it. Choose "Copy Image Location." To post it in a thread, click on the little button that looks like a tiny landscape picture of trees and it will give you [img][/img] and you paste your image URL in the middle.
[img]PASTE IT HERE![/img]

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 24 Sep, 2010 4:50 PM Quote
Thanks Kayte, I knew someone would guide me but I still can't get it to work. When I right click on the image all my choices are in French and the only one I understand that has "copy" in it, doesn't seem to want to work so I give up, for now! Juli explained how to post a utube link on here yonks ago and I've forgotten how to do that now too!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:59 AM