Travis

Re: Bands/Artists you love to hate
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 21 Aug, 2010 2:19 PM Quote
Ah I see now. OK that is still bad to got your favorite star's tattoo but I was envisioning it as a tattoo of her face or something!

See Dee, if you lived here you would only be vaguely aware of her.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 21 Aug, 2010 2:36 PM Quote
WTF with tattoo artists putting stuff on faces , necks and hands ? thats so prison, gang related . I blame blink 182

anshuman
anshuman Posted Tue 07 Sep, 2010 5:20 PM Quote
aah..what a lovely thread.

1.britney
2.shakira minus the body
3. all metal bands
4.christina..
would keep updating from time to time.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 18 Feb, 2011 2:48 PM Quote
I cna't believe I failed to listen to this for so long, I've been too busy listening to Radio Activity, The Man Machine & Trans Europe Express.

Chris Martin is a rip-off wank bag, I don't care that Kraftwerk ok'd it.

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Fri 18 Feb, 2011 5:29 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I cna't believe I failed to listen to this for so long, I've been too busy listening to Radio Activity, The Man Machine & Trans Europe Express.

Chris Martin is a rip-off wank bag, I don't care that Kraftwerk ok'd it.

Dubz

Gosh, I never connected the dots! No wonder there was something familiar and nice about Talk.

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 19 Feb, 2011 8:51 AM Quote
KOL are a decent band, their first album was very good. I see Lindsay put Rihanna on her list, what's up with that??. Her tunes are well catchy. (and she's still gorgeous even with a sideshow bob haircut)

Tine Tempah - Shite name, shite songs, F-off.
Plan B - shite name, shite songs, F-off
Taio Cruz - Shite name, shite songs, F-off
Tinchy Stryder - you guessed it!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:27 AM Quote
monkey wrote:

Plan B - shite name, shite songs, F-off

I fucking hate Plan B with a passion he's a wanker, oh yeah I'm a London geezer, "My grandfather used to play all these old soul records and that's where I got the sound from". If that is the case why do you insist in taking Soul music and turning it into the shite that you produce. Say's he's a rapper? I hope Two Live Crew and the Geto Boys kick the living shit out of him someday.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 19 Feb, 2011 11:26 AM Quote
Oh, speaking of crap. Andrew, yesterday while I we were eating dinner, the family we are staying with put on some music channel, and the Saturdays came on.

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Oh, speaking of crap. Andrew, yesterday while I we were eating dinner, the family we are staying with put on some music channel, and the Saturdays came on.

They put on a music channel when they were eating dinner?. that really is crap

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:21 PM Quote
Speaking of Music Channels, What the fuck is with MTV. They have just rebranded/launched a channel called MTV Music ?!?, Music TeleVision Music ? They are actually advertising that it plays Music, That's what MT fucking V used to do before The Hills, Sweet 16, Run's House (sell out motherfucker!!), Cribs, Jackass, Hogan, Pimp My Ride and all the other fucking shit that they show, Here's a fucking clue station owners, Can you guess what the M stands for in MTV. You bunch of complete fuckwits, if you're not going to play music and don't have any VJ's on the channel then call it something fucking else.

Oh, and satellite/cable providers please move it out of the fucking music section of your channels as there is no fucking music on it, if anything it should be in amongst Nickelodeon and all that shite !!!

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:23 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:

They put on a music channel when they were eating dinner?. that really is crap

shush, it was nice. Everyone got home late so they just ordered in Indian, and we sat around talking and listening to music. And half falling asleep. Walking around London makes me sleepy.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:09 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
I see Lindsay put Rihanna on her list, what's up with that??.

All of her songs sound exactly the same and she's not even a good singer. Also she tries way too hard to be edgy.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 20 Feb, 2011 9:54 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
monkey wrote:

All of her songs sound exactly the same and she's not even a good singer. Also she tries way too hard to be edgy.

I'm going to have to re-think our friendship

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 20 Feb, 2011 2:52 PM Quote
I use to think they were OK but now can't handle The Association ......along comes Mary

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 21 Feb, 2011 1:58 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
monkey wrote:

I'm going to have to re-think our friendship

:( Me sorry.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:43 PM