Travis

Bands/Artists you love to hate
Intergalactic91
Intergalactic91 Posted Mon 16 Aug, 2010 8:11 PM Quote
It may be a self preservation thing having a good moan at bands or artists that people love to hate. I always wonder what would I moan at if Jedward, Nickleback, nearly all of heavy metal etc were not around. Also every chart song, errgh!

Any artists/bands that frustrate you?

Re: Bands/Artists you love to hate
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:55 PM Quote
The Killers! Awww, I really do love to hate them! And the Fall Out Boy but it used to be more fun when they actually were popular.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 12:43 AM Quote
Nickleback, Avril Levigne, Eminem

roxytobias
roxytobias Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 4:43 AM Quote
I hated coldplay years ago but that was just the bitter travis fan in me unreasonably emoting. I have great respect for coldplay now. :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 4:58 AM Quote
I suppose I do revel in my hatred for Nickelback. But their success honestly and truly makes me angry.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 5:32 AM Quote
Matchbox 20/Rob Thomas can suck it! I also oppose Nickelback and Eminem.

Oh and Evanescence bugs too.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 8:17 AM Quote
Paul McCartney (hypocritical wankbag)

Bongo out of U2 (Just £1,000 can help this African village survive, THEN GIVE IT TO THEM YOU PRICK!!!!)

Coldplay (Watered-down version of Radiohead)

Take Boys West Zone Life That (or pretty much any boy band)

Queen (I just don't get it)

Jeff Fuckley (as above, would he be so revered if he hadn't snuffed it)

Paolo Nutella (Wee wank, who puts on a nasal whine when he sings, plus the wee shite is Paisley born and bred but still supports Septic, go back to making chips ya wee nyaff.)

That'll do for now but this list will be added to as I see fit or deem as appropriate.

Dubz

Disclaimer, the above is based on my opinion and my opinion only. I am entitled to it, it is no way a slur on anyone who happens to like any of the aforementioned above. Therefore please do not take any of the above comments personally. As they are not directed at you unless of course you happen to be any of the aforementioned above. However if you do insist on taking the above personally. Fuck Off

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 12:58 PM Quote
that band steve perry use to sing for

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 1:54 PM Quote
Stevie Nicks

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 2:30 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I've read your disclaimer, and this is no way meant as a personal attack, I've just never heard of anyone disliking Queen. Dubs, you are one of a kind :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 2:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I've read your disclaimer, and this is no way meant as a personal attack, I've just never heard of anyone disliking Queen. Dubs, you are one of a kind :)

no i know people who don't like em

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 4:04 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

[/i]

May i ask why? if this was regarding Lennon, i would understand it. He continually bleated to the world how is father abandoned him blah blah and then doing the exact same thing to Julian Lennon.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 5:42 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

[/i]

May i ask why? if this was regarding Lennon, i would understand it. He continually bleated to the world how is father abandoned him blah blah and then doing the exact same thing to Julian Lennon.

Robbed from an earlier post...

I am not denyingwhen he was with the Beatles he was a part of something special andwithut either one of the 5 it would never have been the success, but he's a smug, arrogant wanker.

1. Claims to have invented techno and claims if it wasn't for him there would be no Dance Music.

2. The Liverpool Ontario

3. The Frog Chorus

4. The Pips of Peace oh yeah Sir Paul knows all about the horrors of war. Doesn't he make a really onvincing soldier in the video (btw that's me sarcasm that is)

5. Ebony and Ivory live together in perefect harmony side by side on my Piano keyboard why can't we. Because it's not as simple as that you smug prick, he can sit in his castle or farm or wherever else the fucker lives. I'd like to hear him sing about his experiences growing up in Compton, Brixton or even Liverpool where the fucker is actually from. Watch the video and tell me in all honesty that is not a face you want to punch repeatedly.

6. His latest outburst at Gordon Ramsey, so what Ramsey doesn't want his kids to be vegetablists, What in the name of holy fuck has that got to do with Paul McCartney. Cause Linda was one and he is and his kids are, here how about this Paul, practice what you preach about tolerance and let other people live the lives they fucking want to you fucking tosser. You wanna make the world a better place reduce your carbon footprint by fucking stopping flying your private fucking helicopter all over the place ya fucking hypocrite

Dubz

Absy
Absy Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 7:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Stevie Nicks

Love her.

Absy
Absy Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 7:09 PM Quote
Adam Levine !

What can I say he's just gorgeous but annoys the hell out of me with his voice.

Kiss me Adam, don't sing !

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:37 PM