Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 02 Mar, 2011 10:05 PM Quote
The English Cricket Team.

Dubz

Re: Tell me a joke and make me smile!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 04 Mar, 2011 4:19 PM Quote
Charlie Sheen quotes as New Yorker cartoons

My favorites:
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2011/3/1/15/enhanced-buzz-9943-1299010305-11.jpg

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2011/3/1/15/enhanced-buzz-9941-1299010298-10.jpg

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 01 Apr, 2011 12:24 AM Quote
A Giants fan, a Padres fan & a Dodgers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Padres fan insists he's the most loyal. "This is for San Diego" he yells and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone the Giants fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells " this is for the Giants" and pushes the Dodgers fan off the mountain.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 16 May, 2011 3:15 PM Quote
http://www.bluesalley.net/Fans/old_lady.jpg

A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady pictured above.

She was sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"

"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint.

Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food.

On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and I don't exercise at all."

"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"

"Forty," she replied

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 16 May, 2011 7:19 PM Quote
Not a joke but this made me smile today...

http://i.imgur.com/Wh80u.jpg

Dubz

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 18 May, 2011 4:49 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
http://www.bluesalley.net/Fans/old_lady.jpg

A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady pictured above.

She was sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"

"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint.

Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food.

On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and I don't exercise at all."

"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"

"Forty," she replied

Haha!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 11 Aug, 2011 10:26 PM Quote
A frog goes into a bank and asks for a million pounds, the clerk, Patricia Whack, tells the frog no chance unless he can produce some collateral, he says "My dad is Mick Jagger", that's not enough says Patricia the frog then produces a tiny porcelin figure and says "there you go". Patricia tells him I'll have to speak to the manager.

She goes to the manager and says "there's a frog out there, says his dad is Mick Jagger, he wants a million quid and all he has to offer is a tiny porcelin figure what should I do" The manager sighs and says... "for god's sake, how many times"... "It's a Knick-Knack Patty Whack, Give the Frog a Loan, His Old Man's a Rolling Stone"

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 11 Aug, 2011 11:15 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
A frog goes into a bank and asks for a million pounds, the clerk, Patricia Whack, tells the frog no chance unless he can produce some collateral, he says "My dad is Mick Jagger", that's not enough says Patricia the frog then produces a tiny porcelin figure and says "there you go". Patricia tells him I'll have to speak to the manager.

She goes to the manager and says "there's a frog out there wants a million quid and all he has to offer is a tiny porcelin figure what should I do" The manager sighs and says... "for god's sake, how many times"... "It's a Knick-Knack Patty Whack, Give the Frog a Loan, His Old Man's a Rolling Stone"

Dubz

My dad told me that joke a loooooong time ago. That's what makes me smile most.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 11 Aug, 2011 11:47 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

My dad told me that joke a loooooong time ago. That's what makes me smile most.

It's always nice to remember Dads with a smile, Mine is my best mate, he's cool as F**k. I need to get home again this year, let him know.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:57 PM