Travis

Mini ABC / BBC Crossover
Moray
Moray Posted Sat 10 Jul, 2010 11:39 PM Quote
So, I thought I'd take this chance to announce that this year there is a mini ABC / BBC crossover happening in September this year! I'm flying to the states & Canada for 2 and a bit weeks for my holidays, and for one night, and one night only, I will be hanging out with Anne, Nikki & Kristy in Toronto! Excited much? I think so!

Re: Mini ABC / BBC Crossover
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 10 Jul, 2010 11:57 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
So, I thought I'd take this chance to announce that this year there is a mini ABC / BBC crossover happening in September this year! I'm flying to the states & Canada for 2 and a bit weeks for my holidays, and for one night, and one night only, I will be hanging out with Anne, Nikki & Kristy in Toronto! Excited much? I think so!

It's going to be one wild night. Haha! I CAN'T WAIT!! :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 11 Jul, 2010 6:14 AM Quote
Wahooo! I cannot wait to see pics of this adventure!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 11 Jul, 2010 6:46 AM Quote
Are Anne and Nikki going to be able to cross the border? :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jul, 2010 5:00 PM Quote
I know what you people are all dying to know:
Yes, I will make them eat poutine.
Yes, Anne will get to see milkbags.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 12 Jul, 2010 3:36 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:

Haha. I'm a bit nervous given Nikki's track record but I think we'll be all right.

I can't wait to squeeze the milkbags.*

* that's what he said

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 12 Jul, 2010 11:41 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

Haha. I'm a bit nervous given Nikki's track record but I think we'll be all right.

I can't wait to squeeze the milkbags.*

* that's what he said

Anne have I ever told you that it is legal for women to go topless in Toronto? Squeeze the millbags just made me think of that.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 13 Jul, 2010 6:04 PM Quote

Awww, lovely! You'll have a blast! Will it coincide with any of the days we're meeting in Paris? If so, we should do a conference or something, lol.
I want photos of Anne's encounter with milkbags. :oP

Absy
Absy Posted Tue 13 Jul, 2010 6:06 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Awww, lovely! You'll have a blast! Will it coincide with any of the days we're meeting in Paris? If so, we should do a conference or something, lol.
I want photos of Anne's encounter with milkbags. :oP

I suggest a conference calls. We'll use my cell phone.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 14 Jul, 2010 4:57 PM Quote
Anne, we will have to come up with some awesome story about how we became friends. They grilled Kayte and I! I can't imagine "we met on the Internet" is going to help our case. lol.

There aren't many grocery stores in downtown Toronto, so finding milkbags was a lot harder than we thought it'd be. But, eventually, we found them. And guess what...they are still weird!!!!!

Kristy is attempting to walk on stilts in some of her recent vacation pictures on FB. I told her to bring them to Toronto so we can be the same height. ;)

I think I'm most excited for the dance-off between Moray and Anne. I'm looking forward to being Anne's "prop" during THE SNAKE BITE (r). It was pure awesomeness in Chicago.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 14 Jul, 2010 5:23 PM Quote
This sounds BRILLIANT!!! Have fun you guys!!! :) Woohoo!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 15 Jul, 2010 5:48 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I think I'm most excited for the dance-off between Moray and Anne. I'm looking forward to being Anne's "prop" during THE SNAKE BITE (r). It was pure awesomeness in Chicago.

Thank you for giving THE SNAKE BITE(r) the necessary protection. I too am very much looking forward to the dance off.

Nikki I've already been thinking about our story of how we met. I say keep it simple and do not mention the internet or that we are going to meet people. I think something like we met at a Travis show in Chicago and just kept in touch since I come to Detroit to visit family and we decided to go to TO to see the sights.

This is all true information.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 16 Jul, 2010 4:27 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Thank you for giving THE SNAKE BITE(r) the necessary protection. I too am very much looking forward to the dance off.

Nikki I've already been thinking about our story of how we met. I say keep it simple and do not mention the internet or that we are going to meet people. I think something like we met at a Travis show in Chicago and just kept in touch since I come to Detroit to visit family and we decided to go to TO to see the sights.

This is all true information.

Works for me!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 17 Jul, 2010 4:59 AM Quote
And you are just hanging out in Toronto for the weekend. No meeting people. Didnt they want to know who I was and where I lived last time?

The stilts are still in PEI so you get regular ole short me. Sorry.

Speaking of, practice your irrational apologizing if you want to fit in!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 17 Jul, 2010 5:16 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Speaking of, practice your irrational apologizing if you want to fit in!

Oh man I am going to have soooo much fun with this.

Sorry, is that insulting?

Can I apologize for breathing?

What about as we pass a stranger on the street can I say, "I'm sorry for that fart" ?

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times UTC Current Time 1:05 PM