Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 05 Nov, 2010 10:21 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Is that a hot toddy?

It's my version, I like to add honey for the sore throat, and I prefer brown to white sugar. I think there are various versions, some people like to add a cinnanmon stick. Last Christmas eve I spent in the Halfway drinking Hot Port, which is also very nice.

Dubz

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 06 Nov, 2010 9:36 PM Quote
I officially am a boring grown-up. My neighbours are having a very loud party, just like I used to many moons ago, whereas I'm sending CVs.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 06 Nov, 2010 10:22 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I officially am a boring grown-up. My neighbours are having a very loud party, just like I used to many moons ago, whereas I'm sending CVs.

Don't fall into that trap, there's nothing worse than a person who is growing up trying to regain their yoof. Aging is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Usually the solution lies somewhere inbetween.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 07 Nov, 2010 10:49 AM Quote
I have no hangover surprisingly, even though I had 8 cans of Polish Lager last night, I know because the "Deid Soldiers" are sitting on the worktop waiting to be crushed and recycled.

I've even been for a proper workout/run this morning, had a shower, breakfasted (Cornflakes, Cheese & Tomato Sandwich and a cup of Tea), now I'm just getting ready to head up to the Halfway House to watch Saint Mirren play Rankers live on the Telly.

Have a good day everyone !!

Dubz

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 09 Nov, 2010 7:39 PM Quote

I'm seeing Paul McCartney tomorrow. It's such an unbelievable event that I'm completely relax and don't really feel I'm going to see a Beatle. This is so odd!!!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 09 Nov, 2010 8:08 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I'm seeing Paul McCartney tomorrow. It's such an unbelievable event that I'm completely relax and don't really feel I'm going to see a Beatle. This is so odd!!!

I think he's more of cockroach or a maggot or possibly a worm, but that's only my opinion.

Anyway hope you have fun.

Dubz

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 09 Nov, 2010 8:55 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I think he's more of cockroach or a maggot or possibly a worm, but that's only my opinion.

Anyway hope you have fun.

Dubz

Haha, I know how you feel about him. Thank you!

(Btw, I had to look up "maggot", I keep learning stuff here :oP).

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 12:01 PM Quote
I've an appointment to set up a couple of online courses.

I've also got my mate and his annoying Canadian bird moving in with me (1 bedroom flat) because he has no electricity in his house.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 12:51 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I've also got my mate and his annoying Canadian bird moving in with me (1 bedroom flat) because he has no electricity in his house.

Dubz

Dubz, don't be silly. Canadians cannot be annoying! It is scientifically proven :)

leonardobrazil
leonardobrazil Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 1:14 PM Quote
Here is so...so. My dad is sick but the light is in end of tunel! why it always rain on me? Brazil is chanching.[img][/img]

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 3:29 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Dubz, don't be silly. Canadians cannot be annoying! It is scientifically proven :)

This one can, she'd be annoying no matter what nationality she was, she's a serious fucking head wreck, I've already been sitting around since 10 this morning waiting on the fucking wankers.

btw I got my courses should start in the next couple of days.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 3:32 PM Quote
What courses are you taking? (sorry if I missed it and you already said)

I apologize for my annoying countrywoman. We are really a lovely folk.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 3:45 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I apologize for my annoying countrywoman.

You Canadians, always apologizing.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 3:53 PM Quote
No need to apologise. She's just a drama queen with a nasal accent. Out of all the Canadians I heard she's the only one who grates.

Doing online courses on Microsoft Word and Excell 2007. Certified by Microsoft and paid for by FAS if I'm good at them I'll do Powerpoint, Access and Outlook. Then I'll sit some Microsoft exam thingy for some certificate thingy.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 3:55 PM Quote
think she follows the Oilers, not sure but think she's from Edmington if that helps explain anything...

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:55 AM