Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 24 Jul, 2010 7:56 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
deebee wrote:
You guys made someone very happy yesterday.

Quote from Twitter
"hey thanks kirsty, sandi, meridith, turtleneck, hennypenny, weirdmom, moray and nikki for their arty card. I love it."

Yep! Kristy designed an AMAZING card that we all signed (except nikki and moray, we signed on their behalf). Happy he liked it

(sidebar: did anyone take a pic of the card??)

A Franny twitter shoutout. Im so happy! I have pics from before I sent it to Texas that I can post if we dont have any others.

Can you forgive him then for calling you Kirsty? :-P

Nice idea for you all to sign a card.

It isnt the first time and Im sure it wont be the last. Frankly, Fran can call me whatever he likes!

here is the card. Albiet before most people hadnt signed it yet

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/stage008.jpg?t=1279997657

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/stage007.jpg?t=1279997703

Absy
Absy Posted Sat 24 Jul, 2010 8:41 PM Quote
Great work ladies !

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 25 Jul, 2010 12:09 AM Quote
Brilliant card Kristy, very creative :0)

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 25 Jul, 2010 10:40 AM Quote
Hey that's really cool. No wonder he loved it.

mili
mili Posted Sun 25 Jul, 2010 8:48 PM Quote
Greetings from Yorkshire, England! We came back late on Friday. It rained every day, and as soon as we got home the record heat broke and it rained… Back to work tomorrow, not looking forward to it, especially when the record heat wave is back with no air-conditioner. I can't believe I'm actually hoping it was cooler. Our building has been soaking up heat for weeks, and it's warmer indoors than out.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 26 Jul, 2010 4:33 AM Quote
Wow, I love that card too, it's brilliant! Nice job, Kristy! :o)

I had my first Italian exam on Friday and I'll get my results tomorrow, I'm a little nervous!

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Mon 26 Jul, 2010 5:04 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
deebee wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
deebee wrote:
You guys made someone very happy yesterday.

Quote from Twitter
"hey thanks kirsty, sandi, meridith, turtleneck, hennypenny, weirdmom, moray and nikki for their arty card. I love it."

Yep! Kristy designed an AMAZING card that we all signed (except nikki and moray, we signed on their behalf). Happy he liked it

(sidebar: did anyone take a pic of the card??)

A Franny twitter shoutout. Im so happy! I have pics from before I sent it to Texas that I can post if we dont have any others.

Can you forgive him then for calling you Kirsty? :-P

Nice idea for you all to sign a card.

It isnt the first time and Im sure it wont be the last. Frankly, Fran can call me whatever he likes!

here is the card. Albiet before most people hadnt signed it yet

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/stage008.jpg?t=1279997657

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/TravisABC09/stage007.jpg?t=1279997703

Ok that card is excellent! Definately can see why he liked it. And yay for your alls Twitter shout outs!!! Definately loved the card, well played.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 28 Jul, 2010 5:21 PM Quote

Thirty days from now at this time I'll be on a plane to Europe. My brain fails to comprehend that.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 28 Jul, 2010 8:52 PM Quote

I was looking for more info about Wreckorder and unintentionally clicked on a link that happened to be Fran's Twitter... and the server from work didn't block it. So now I'm on Twitter at work. I'm in some sort of parallel dimension, I think. (I checked and Facebook is still blocked). Something must be wrong. I should distrust this...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Jul, 2010 2:50 PM Quote
the performing arts programme at work is doing a production of Rent. Rehearsal started yesterday, and I've alrady heard Seasons of Love like 20 times. I like Rent, I like Seasons of Love, but by the end of a couple of weeks of rehearsals and a couple of weeks of performances, I may insist that there only be seasons of hate!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 29 Jul, 2010 3:08 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
the performing arts programme at work is doing a production of Rent. Rehearsal started yesterday, and I've alrady heard Seasons of Love like 20 times. I like Rent, I like Seasons of Love, but by the end of a couple of weeks of rehearsals and a couple of weeks of performances, I may insist that there only be seasons of hate!

you are aware of the classic BLUE OYSTER CULT song , This ain't the summer of Love ?

said song

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 29 Jul, 2010 4:43 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Thanks, Kristy! Now I have that song in my head!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Jul, 2010 4:58 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Thanks, Kristy! Now I have that song in my head!

I like to share the pain.
I know the whole song, and yet I just have one line repeating over and over and over.

okay, now I just heard a glee-efied version of Don't Stop Beleiving from the auditorium. That is not in Rent. Anne must be down there.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 9:05 PM Quote
Job searching is the most exhausting and frustrating activity in the whole wide world.

mili
mili Posted Fri 30 Jul, 2010 9:37 PM Quote
Some silly wood pidgeons decided to build a nest in a tree outside of our kitchen window today. All well and good, but it's nearly august! Now those silly things left the nest and as far as I know, it'll take some shifting of twigs before anything else will consider the place again. We've had woodies before, they even succeeded in breeding, but this nest will stop squirrels from coming for a siesta (like one did a few weeks ago)…
http://lukijat.iltasanomat.fi/attachments/128039839056200.jpg

Edit. Next morning and the birds are back, perhaps we'll see some chicks after all

Pages Previous 1...20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:59 AM