Travis

Re: FAO: TWT…Error_1!
Edel
Edel Posted Sat 15 May, 2010 7:56 PM Quote
Lol with the tough approach missus:0) However methinks TWT have deserted and Fran possibly the only existing member? Either way, no board problem has ever gone on this long from what I remember?

Kristy
Kristy Posted Sat 15 May, 2010 8:01 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
However methinks TWT have deserted and Fran possibly the only existing member?

It wouldn't surprise me ...

It was annoying when TWT hadn't acknowledged the problem but now they have I think people should just have a little bit of patience.

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Tue 18 May, 2010 11:22 AM Quote
Is it me being optimistic or is the number of error_1's we get gradually decreasing somehow?

mili
mili Posted Tue 18 May, 2010 5:07 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
Is it me being optimistic or is the number of error_1's we get gradually decreasing somehow?

I had a brief smooth session last weekend, but ever since that it's been as bad as it's ever been.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 20 May, 2010 3:19 PM Quote
In addition to Error_1, people are not being notified about private messages. I PM'd someone who didn't receive notification. Same thing happened to me. I had a PM, but received no notification and my Inbox still said 0 messages, but when I clicked on my Inbox, there was an unread message.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 20 May, 2010 3:36 PM Quote
Can someone just feed the board gremlins so that they can stop chewing on the various wires and cords and servers that control this board. I hear they like nachos

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 20 May, 2010 3:43 PM Quote
"Error_1!" T-shirts, coming soon to the Wee store. Available in irregular sizes only.

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 20 May, 2010 3:55 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
"Error_1!" T-shirts, coming soon to the Wee store. Available in irregular sizes only.

lmao, best Error_1! reference to date;0)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 23 May, 2010 9:44 PM Quote
Has Error_1 spread and contaminated the very minds and souls of TWT, making their lifeless zombie bodies unable to fight off this virtual infection? Will it continue to grow and take over the whole internet, swamping the likes of facebook and capturing people's profiles - used as hosts to spawn little baby Error_1's (aka Error_0.5's)? Will this army of Error_1's find a way to physically reincarnate itself in the material world, blanketing the entire world in huge white screens branded with their "Error_1!" logo? I think Travis have inadvertently created a monster.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 26 May, 2010 4:31 AM Quote
It's getting to where I expect to see Error_1! every time I click on any website. Pathetic.

Also I am coming to the board less and less because I just can't take it anymore.

Is there someone I can make some baked goods for? This often seems to make things work out.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 26 May, 2010 4:31 AM Quote
double post

http://worldfail.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/cat-internet-failure.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 26 May, 2010 4:32 AM Quote
And for my grand finale of the evening

http://giveupinternet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/bluescreen-fail-double-fail.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 26 May, 2010 5:43 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
It's getting to where I expect to see Error_1! every time I click on any website. Pathetic.

Also I am coming to the board less and less because I just can't take it anymore.

Is there someone I can make some baked goods for? This often seems to make things work out.

Anne, have you offered to show Error_1 your boobs? That also seems to make things work out

minnmess
yup

minnmess
uh huh

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:33 AM