Travis

Re: Love
yurieee
yurieee Posted Fri 07 May, 2010 9:47 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
minnmess wrote:
and guys want commitment free sex with as many chicks as possible?

As long as it's three at a time I'm satisfied ;)

you should have seriously seen the face that I just made at my computer screen.

http://www.beerdeity.com/Images/eww.jpg

With all these, I just couldn't help grinning to myself...
but the problem is I'm now at the office...
Unfortunately someone spotted my smiling face....
OOOOPS..Hope he had no clue what i'm up to..

velouria
velouria Posted Fri 07 May, 2010 11:07 PM Quote
I hate to admit it, but I did not go through all the pages. Just the first and last. When it comes to love, I tend to believe I am the worst cynic. I do want to feel it sometime, but I tend to think that maybe it's just not for me. I'm 20, so I do realize that I still have a long way to go. It's just tough when you see everyone else around you and you have no one. But I digress, it happens it happens. No need to force anything.

Love is a word that gets thrown around so much that is has lost all meaning. And the thing is, we are all looking for something so basic and simple especially when it comes to personalities, but sadly, it's not just personality. It is also about appearances, and I think that is what stops most people from finding those who may be a "possible match."

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 12:23 AM Quote
I got myself a date with the hot girl at work and i'm terrified. Such is the fear i'm not even looking forward do it. haha i suck

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 3:02 AM Quote
woot! way to go. Is this the Polish chick? that you lied to? I mean...
:)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 4:52 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
I got myself a date with the hot girl at work and i'm terrified. Such is the fear i'm not even looking forward do it. haha i suck

Good luck:)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 4:38 PM Quote
Exactly, is that the Polish chick? If so, do you need any advice on how to deal with the girls from Poland? ;) Either way, good luck!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 4:42 PM Quote
haha, did you ask Megg how to say cute things in Polish?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 9:35 PM Quote
Yay, I'm glad you got a date with her. Yes let Megg teach you something cute to say in Polish to her.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 9:36 PM Quote
Anne, I have a newly single friend who is interested in a man, but unsure as to how to get his attention. I recommended the boob graze.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 9:46 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

Hey think positive, at least you have a date!
I was planning on asking my hairdresser if she wanted to have a coffee with me today, but I chickened out.

Good luck.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 07 Jun, 2010 10:00 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
monkey wrote:

Hey think positive, at least you have a date!
I was planning on asking my hairdresser if she wanted to have a coffee with me today, but I chickened out.

Good luck.

Go for it Tintin!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 08 Jun, 2010 6:13 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Anne, I have a newly single friend who is interested in a man, but unsure as to how to get his attention. I recommended the boob graze.

I read this on my phone, on a train earlier and giggled. he he he, Kayte said boob.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 08 Jun, 2010 11:01 PM Quote
Shall we start a 'Mr Healy's Lonely Heart's Club Band'? Sign me up.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 08 Jun, 2010 11:34 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

YES!! She needs to find some reason to reach over him to get something or lean in during conversation and do the graze.

The key is subtlety. Then her boobs will seep into his unconscious and things should hopefully progress from there.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 08 Jun, 2010 11:35 PM Quote
Not all guys are obsessed with boobs.

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:47 PM