Travis

from Chile
Romi30
Romi30 Posted Tue 02 Mar, 2010 2:11 AM Quote
Hey guys,
I don't really know if the band even reads this messages, but I just wanted to let them know how thankful I am.
My country was devastated by an earthquake, I've seen so many horrible things my hearts breaks by little pieces....
I started listening to music today... I was so out of breath, I even forgot that over the past days... but you guys just made me remember how incredibly lucky I am to be alive and to have the ones I love near me. I breathed for the first time in 3 days.
Thank you

Re: from Chile
cornax
cornax Posted Tue 02 Mar, 2010 1:00 PM Quote
I'm so glad you're safe and finding solace in the music. xx

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 03 Mar, 2010 12:14 PM Quote
Thank goodness you're safe and well. Sending my prayers to you and your country.

roos4sanne
roos4sanne Posted Fri 05 Mar, 2010 8:21 PM Quote
Amazing how music allows you to channel some positivity in the horrible situation of everyday life in Chile right now.
I hope you and your family recieve all you need to rebuild you strength and life.

CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Sun 07 Mar, 2010 2:58 AM Quote
For my foreign friends: the day made help here in Chile, called "Teleton" ("Chile helps Chile") was a success. Double the target and now we can start rebuilding a long work ... ... not the lives lost are returned with the money ... but it gives hope to those who survived this huge catastrophe.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:15 PM