Travis

after the earthquake
CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 2:35 PM Quote
I want to acknowledge the support of all my friends Travis. The earthquake was in Chile (grade 8.8), the neighboring countries have had only small tremors. Things are tough here in Chile. I have no water, electricity or telephone. I ask you keep sending your good wishes to my people. There are many dead and wounded .. still do not have the final count for all damage and deaths, but two days there are more than 800 dead and more than two and a half million homeless. It's all very sad. I hope things improve soon for us.

Re: after the earthquake
mili
mili Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 2:43 PM Quote
I'm amazed you were able to write the message in all that chaos! Glad to hear you're basically ok, hope the same applies to your friends and family. I also hope things get back to normal(ish) as soon as possible.

All the best from the other side of the world!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 3:16 PM Quote
I hope you can get water back soon. That's probably the most important. Best wishes and prayers for you!

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 3:32 PM Quote
¡Fuerza Chile!

I'm very scared, but Travis music give me hope.

A very big hug to all chileans, we got to get up!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 3:53 PM Quote
Hey Xime! I'm so glad to hear you are okay! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your country and surrounding countries, and to all other Boardies there as well.

I hope you receive help soon!

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 4:52 PM Quote
best wishes for everyone
i hope that bad things can just stop happening

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 5:01 PM Quote
This is really terrible. Glad to know you guys are ok. I wrote to Karla on Facebook but haven't heard from her. I've got to say, I'm quite worried.
Our president announced help is on its way. We hope we can be useful.
Chile is one of our closest brothers, so you've got all our support and are in our thoughts. Un abrazo fuerte desde el otro lado de los Andes!!!! Fuerza Chile!!!!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 5:04 PM Quote
Hi Xime,
So glad to hear from you and see you're fine.
Hugs. Frederique

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 5:21 PM Quote
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and everyone in Chile. I hope you get the help you need very, very soon.

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 9:41 PM Quote
This is so awful but thank God you're fine, Xime
Our prayers are with you and all our chilean friends.
Chile is a country with people full of strenght, I'm absolutely sure things will improve.

Mucha fuerza y nuestros mejores deseos.
Abrazo inmenso desde Perú
¡Vamos Chile!

CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Mon 01 Mar, 2010 10:00 PM Quote
I again sincerely thank you for all your good wishes. Do not have much time to write, as I had to get a computer to do it. Night is coming and with my family we go to our home to take care of criminals.
Conception, a region south of Santiago (where I live) is the most affected in almost every way. The military will restore order and security. I really hope that my compatriots in that area feel calm again.
About Karla, if she is from Santiago maybe she is good ... probably without basic suministyros.
Thank you and do not forget us ... we need your good wishes and prayers now more than ever.
I will be in touch!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 02 Mar, 2010 7:16 AM Quote
I hope you are able to get the help you need very soon. Sending prayers your way.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:09 PM