Travis

Re: Today i hate my job
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 07 Feb, 2010 11:30 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I have a volunteer job. I get no pay for it. Which is a good thing because I suck at it. I make tons of mistakes. This isn't good, because it has to do with money that isn't mine. It is supposed to be an easy job, but nevertheless, I am incapable of doing it. There is no one else to take it from me, so I am stuck doing it. It frustrates me and it frustrates other people. The whole situation is unfortunate and there is no solution.

That is what I am going to be doing for the rest of the day and when I'm all done, everything will probably be wrong.

Until the "it has to do with money" part I was thinking this was some post about your non-paying position at a mother and I was appalled that you were saying you suck at it. But now I know what job you're talking about. Do you use Quicken or Quickbooks? If you ever have any questions, I am pretty good in Quickbooks and could probably offer some assistance. I do a lot of accounting for my job, which I find slightly hilarious since I don't consider it my forte.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 08 Feb, 2010 12:04 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I have a volunteer job. I get no pay for it. Which is a good thing because I suck at it. I make tons of mistakes. This isn't good, because it has to do with money that isn't mine. It is supposed to be an easy job, but nevertheless, I am incapable of doing it. There is no one else to take it from me, so I am stuck doing it. It frustrates me and it frustrates other people. The whole situation is unfortunate and there is no solution.

That is what I am going to be doing for the rest of the day and when I'm all done, everything will probably be wrong.

Until the "it has to do with money" part I was thinking this was some post about your non-paying position at a mother and I was appalled that you were saying you suck at it. But now I know what job you're talking about. Do you use Quicken or Quickbooks? If you ever have any questions, I am pretty good in Quickbooks and could probably offer some assistance. I do a lot of accounting for my job, which I find slightly hilarious since I don't consider it my forte.

They just bought me Quicken for Mac. We're still getting to know each other.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 08 Feb, 2010 1:38 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
They just bought me Quicken for Mac. We're still getting to know each other.

It's my understanding that they are very similar and Quicken is a simplified version of Quickbooks (QB being for businesses and Quicken being more for personal use, or small operations like the one you're doing it for) but I still think I could guide you through most of it.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:06 PM