Travis

Live album - Tracks cutting off?
kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 5:55 PM Quote
Got the album from amazon.co.uk last night and was listening to it today on the bus to work. Album is fantastic as per usual but I noticed a few of the tracks (in my case anyway) were cutting off. Why Does It Always Rain On Me seems to have about roughly a minute of silence after it before the next track. Side ends before the track ends and so does Love Will Come Through. Is anyone else having this problem?

Oh by the way so jealous that I never got to see this tour. Sounded amazing!! And I wanted to see the slide show as well lol

Re: Live album - Tracks cutting off?
o_unico
o_unico Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 12:11 AM Quote
Did you buy this mp3 version? http://www.amazon.com/Chronological-Acoustical-Journey-Catalogue-Exclusive/dp/B0033A5SXI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1263764490&sr=8-1-catcorr
My mp3's are normal.

kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 11:42 AM Quote
No its from the UK site. Got an email from them last night confirming that there is a problem with the tracks and that they will probably need to pull the album from the site until it is fixed. Was still there last night mind you

Fran
Fran Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 11:34 PM Quote
We know about this and Amazon requested we re cut the 3 songs in question and they will remedy. If you have one of these I think they were saying they were going to replace the 3 tracks... I am waiting to hear more but the new tracks were sent to them 2 days ago.
Sorry about this.

jimdand
jimdand Posted Sat 23 Jan, 2010 4:17 PM Quote
I had the same problem with the version I downloaded from Amazon.com (US). I emailed with Amazon support about it yesterday, and they allowed me to download again, but I still had the same issue.

Fran
Fran Posted Sat 23 Jan, 2010 11:56 PM Quote
Amazon said it will be fixed by Monday. I'll let you know if there is any more delay...

kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 1:04 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
We know about this and Amazon requested we re cut the 3 songs in question and they will remedy. If you have one of these I think they were saying they were going to replace the 3 tracks... I am waiting to hear more but the new tracks were sent to them 2 days ago.
Sorry about this.

Cheers Fran. Didn't spoil my enjoyment one bit!

kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 1:06 PM Quote
Should add that they gave me a full refund (UK) when I emailed them about it. Got a reply from them within 10 mins so they're pretty much on the ball and on top of this! Top quality customer service :)

kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 10:56 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
Amazon said it will be fixed by Monday. I'll let you know if there is any more delay...

Just d/l the 3 tracks in question and they are in perfect order! Superb :)

New Bootleg CD
sweetcandy112
sweetcandy112 Posted Tue 02 Feb, 2010 11:49 AM Quote
Hi!
Few minutes ago,I'd recived this CD.I was always waiting for listening to this CD,so I was very glad!!
Very heart-warming live!I think so.
I want to watch and listen this live in my country Japan.
Although my country is very cold now,I'm looking forward to seeing Travis some day!

Are
Are Posted Mon 19 Apr, 2010 6:47 PM Quote
I bought my CD from Amazon.com, and it also has errors. Has the CD been pulled from Travis Online because of these problems? I'm not able to find it anymore.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:22 AM