Travis

Re: BRITs Album of 30 Years
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 17 Feb, 2010 4:36 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
So it's a boring old Wednesday morning.....until Tonie gets herself on the radio taking part in a phone in about last night's awards! :) Mainly about Liam's "rock and roll" gesture. But I managed a mention for Travis. And hopefully sounded reasonably intelligent in the process!

Don't suppose anyone heard me?????

Haha, cool!!

I don't know what happened last night, the ceremony wasn't broadcasted here, but it was predictable that Oasis would win, though.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Feb, 2010 4:52 PM Quote
I didn't watch it, i was listening to football on the radio. It was obvious it was going to be Oasis or Coldplay. I bet they made up 80% of the vote. Great for Travis to get a nomination though.

OasisKid
OasisKid Posted Thu 18 Feb, 2010 4:49 AM Quote
Well it was sure nice to see my two favorite bands both nominated for the same award. I can't honestly say which album I would choose as winner as they are both outstanding and era defining records. It would have been nice to see Travis win as they never seem to get the respect and credit they most certainly deserve. And as for Liam's behavior at the ceremony, I personally have to hand it to him. The guy stays true to character at all times, there is not a phony bone in his body. Say what you want about his antics and immaturity but he is without a doubt one of the last authentic Rock Stars we will ever see. Shame he can no longer sing like he used to though. Travis and Oasis forever...

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] All Times BST Current Time 4:45 AM