Travis

Re: Live bootleg album to be released 19 Jan
Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 11:16 AM Quote

Hey you .... here we meet again ! like your new pic!

sina:)

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:29 PM Quote
nesmap wrote:
Popped an order in for the cd from the Amazon.com website in the wee hours last night, so it is possible to order from over the pond.

Me too. I ordered mine yesterday and was charged about $6 for shipping costs to France.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 1:50 PM Quote
Ordered from Amazon. Was far easier than i thought it would be. Great! I hope it turns up.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 6:15 PM Quote
Ben, if it works for you and the hard copy turns up, I'll order it! You can be guinea pig :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 6:38 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Ben, if it works for you and the hard copy turns up, I'll order it! You can be guinea pig :)

Haha. Fine by me. ;) Though, I can't imagine something going wrong. Amazon are good.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 6:58 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Tonie wrote:

Haha. Fine by me. ;) Though, I can't imagine something going wrong. Amazon are good.

I know they're good, but humour me, please!!! Keep me posted. Hope it's a good one. Incidentally how much have you been charged for it in £?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 10:41 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Tonie wrote:

I know they're good, but humour me, please!!! Keep me posted. Hope it's a good one. Incidentally how much have you been charged for it in £?

It may take a couple of weeks for it to come. £12.69, which i think is quite good. :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 8:28 AM Quote
I'm going to try to buy it tomorrow it looks there's shipping to Mexico so that's great I hope it works

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 10:36 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
I'm going to try to buy it tomorrow it looks there's shipping to Mexico so that's great I hope it works

Me too, will buy tomorrow ;d Hopefully taxes won't be too much :P As far as I can see they're 25% here in Denmark.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 11:07 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

Hey you .... here we meet again ! like your new pic!

sina:)

oooops that was meant for Hanne !

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 6:19 PM Quote
Done!
Hahaha! i love my sister, and amazon. She had a Amazon Code Gift, and she gave it to me!. I already placed my order. So the rest is waiting :)
Did it work for you on Denmark Mmuse?

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Sat 23 Jan, 2010 1:16 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Done!
Hahaha! i love my sister, and amazon. She had a Amazon Code Gift, and she gave it to me!. I already placed my order. So the rest is waiting :)
Did it work for you on Denmark Mmuse?

No I decided to wait because of the problem with the tracks cutting off described here: http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=13116
Hopefully they won't send out more cd's before the problem is fixed. I can see Fran wrote that those who have already received the cd might get the 3 tracks (that were cutting off) replaced but I thought I would wait and see if they put out a new version of the cd and then order it :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 23 Jan, 2010 2:10 AM Quote
No, no. ;) The CD is fine. There's nothing wrong with the CD. That thread is about the mp3s from the UK Amazon. The CD is only from the US Amazon and that's fine. :)

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Sat 23 Jan, 2010 2:10 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
No, no. ;) The CD is fine. There's nothing wrong with the CD. That thread is about the mp3s from the UK Amazon. The CD is only from the US Amazon and that's fine. :)

Lol, really? Sorry for confusing people then:P That wasn't my intention. Maybe it's just me who misunderstood it. Confused that's me. Well, I guess there's no problem in ordering it right now! ;D

Live bootleg album CD now available from Travisonline
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2010 4:38 PM Quote
Hello all,

as mentioned earlier in this thread we have now put together another option for ordering the Acoustic Tour Live CD from anywhere in the world, direct from this site using Pay Pal.

To order using this option please go to this news page

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:54 AM