Travis

Anyone have Blue Flashing Light as a separate track from SS?
Lord_Conker
Lord_Conker Posted Wed 18 Nov, 2009 7:07 PM Quote
I can't find this anywhere. I already have a stand-alone Slide Show track though.

Help :(

Re: Anyone have Blue Flashing Light as a separate track from
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 18 Nov, 2009 8:04 PM Quote
Aint that hard to separate them from each other =)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 18 Nov, 2009 11:18 PM Quote
Either someone sends you an mp3 of BFL, which would be by far the easiest method but not as fun as...
Downloading Audacity (a free, really useful music editing program), importing the track and then exporting the bit with BFL on as an mp3. Personally I like listening to the 3:14 silence though, the album may have sold 25 million copies but I bet not many people know that the gap is pi minutes long :)

Lord_Conker
Lord_Conker Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 6:00 PM Quote
Ok so I got this program, but when I choose the bit I want to export the export option disappears...what am I missing?

And I don't mind 'listening' to the silence when I listen to the album at home, but I wanted to separate them for my iPod, for convenience :P

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 12:18 AM Quote
After you've selected the audio you want, click File/Export selection... and follow the instructions that come up (or you can delete Slideshow and the silence and then click File/Export). You might need to download this if prompted, but other than that you shouldn't have any problems - make sure the track isn't playing or paused though. I would just send the file to you if I had it, but I'd have to convert and split it myself.

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 9:06 AM Quote
awww the new audacity is shit!

I did some cutting and and some options disappeared. Or it started to adjust time and tempo when I didn't want that to happen. No reverse button...damn

Travis Dude 4192
Travis Dude 4192 Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 6:48 PM Quote
I have it on a live cd of thiers

Lord_Conker
Lord_Conker Posted Thu 03 Dec, 2009 4:44 AM Quote
Well, I did it. Not with Audacity though, I used another program called Goldwave, which was much more simple. I had the two tracks separated within 5 minutes of installing it (And in good quality since you could choose it).

So I'm happy now :)
Thanks for letting me know about these kind of programs by the way

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:35 PM