Travis

The only problem with the "Bootleg" CD
scottishnicholl
scottishnicholl Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 5:02 PM Quote
is that I've listened to it so many times that I can no longer remember if they played a few certain songs at the show I went to or not (Madison, WI) My memory seems to be quite visual, so if they showed pictures while they talked about a song, I know for certain... but I feel as though my memory of the night is starting to get confused with some of the songs on the CD :o)

It doesn't help any that I hardly slept at all the night before the show, as I was awake most of the night with a teething baby who wouldn't sleep -- I'm just grateful that it was a seated show, as I don't think I would have been able to stand due to being so tired! ;o) I also regret that I was half-asleep by the time I got to meet Fran & Andy :(

I just wish that I could remember which songs they played and which ones I'm imagining that they played thanks to the CD LOL... and at least my baby seems to like it. He keeps crawling over to turn up the volume on the amp whenever I play it! ;o)

Re: The only problem with the
KPac
KPac Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 5:40 PM Quote
Did you check the tour archive for a set list? I had the same fear and I have a damn good memory.

scottishnicholl
scottishnicholl Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 5:45 PM Quote
KPac wrote:
Did you check the tour archive for a set list? I had the same fear and I have a damn good memory.

Yep, no one's posted anything yet, but fingers crossed that they soon will! I normally have a fantastic memory, as well. Maybe if I had only had more coffee that night! ;o)

Boc77
Boc77 Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 9:46 PM Quote
Quick question. I was at the Vienna, VA show last night (just awesome by the way) but was not able to get a copy of the CD since my girl was exhausted and couldn't hang until the end.
Was wondering if anyone that had a copy would be willing to burn me one if I sent a disc and postage?

Thanks a lot!

CB

Phyxius
Phyxius Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 11:33 PM Quote
Boc77 wrote:
Quick question. I was at the Vienna, VA show last night (just awesome by the way) but was not able to get a copy of the CD since my girl was exhausted and couldn't hang until the end.
Was wondering if anyone that had a copy would be willing to burn me one if I sent a disc and postage?

Thanks a lot!

CB

I'll be at the NY show on Friday night and I'd be willing to buy you a full price one there and mail it to you. I got one at the Vienna show last night and started listening to it on the way home. It's fantastic, of course.

Phyxius
Phyxius Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 11:33 PM Quote
Woops, duplicate delete!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 12:40 AM Quote
Boc77 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

CB

no sharing until after the tour. As per Fran's LAW!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 1:59 AM Quote
Fran's law was with regards to file sharing (mp3 sharing), so i don't think he'd have a problem with that above as long as it didn't make its way online.

And the set list for that show was posted on here. I can't be 100% sure as i wasn't at the show myself but how does this sound:

Friday, October 23, 2009
Majestic Theater, Madison, WI, US

Twenty
Luv
Turn
Writing to Reach you
Why Does It Always Rain on Me
Slide Show
Flowers in the Window
Blue Flashing Light
Driftwood
Sing
Side
Indefinately
Closer
Big Chair
My Eyes
Before You Were Young
Holiday
Hit Me Baby One more time
Good Feeling
Battleships

Hope that helps. :)

Boc77
Boc77 Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 2:07 AM Quote
Phyxius wrote:
Boc77 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

CB

I'll be at the NY show on Friday night and I'd be willing to buy you a full price one there and mail it to you. I got one at the Vienna show last night and started listening to it on the way home. It's fantastic, of course.

That would be awesome! Just hit me up with your address and I can send you the cashe and enveloppe! A regular one trumps a burnt copy anyday.

Feel free to hit me up at boc772000@yahoo.com

scottishnicholl
scottishnicholl Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 2:23 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Fran's law was with regards to file sharing (mp3 sharing), so i don't think he'd have a problem with that above as long as it didn't make its way online.

And the set list for that show was posted on here. I can't be 100% sure as i wasn't at the show myself but how does this sound:

Friday, October 23, 2009
Majestic Theater, Madison, WI, US

Twenty
Luv
Turn
Writing to Reach you
Why Does It Always Rain on Me
Slide Show
Flowers in the Window
Blue Flashing Light
Driftwood
Sing
Side
Indefinately
Closer
Big Chair
My Eyes
Before You Were Young
Holiday
Hit Me Baby One more time
Good Feeling
Battleships

Hope that helps. :)

Thanks BenF! :o)

I think that I actually wrote that list out, but there are a few songs missing from the list and I've been trying to think about what they could possible be.

We were in Travis music overload that day. We even listened to all the albums during the long drive to and from the show - Maybe that wasn't such a good idea as it may have added to my confusion hahaha. Thanks though - much appreciated! :o)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:58 PM