Travis

Re: What's up with Fran's longish hair?
scottishnicholl
scottishnicholl Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 4:57 PM Quote
This thread must have embedded itself in my subconscious, because last night I had a dream that Fran read this and then decided to bring the fauxhawk back... except this time he dyed the tips so that he looked like a cockatoo (that part came from staying up late to watch the Late Late Show w/ Craig Ferguson. He had his cockatoo puppet with him the other night)

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 5:32 PM Quote
NewBaby wrote:
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs259.snc1/10619_714670712234_23328455_41178872_1426641_n.jpg

not the best view of the hair but, he looks awesome!
this was in newport, last week

I love it!!!
He looks a bit like my dad in this pic :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 10:59 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I think the longish hair is pretty groovy. And of course Neil has grown his hair too - maybe it's the band's new look. I predict the next step involves black hair-dye, white face paint, piercings, black leather and support slots for marilyn manson.

Nobody believed by prediction. But it's happening folks. IT'S HAPPENING.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Jearoon/MB/FranAndy.jpg
from Fran's facebook/twitter

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 6:12 PM Quote
^hahaa xD

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 11:20 AM Quote
I think the longish hair is pretty groovy. And of course Neil has grown his hair too - maybe it's the band's new look. I predict the next step involves black hair-dye, white face paint, piercings, black leather and support slots for marilyn manson.

L-O-L

mili
mili Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 11:30 AM Quote

Nobody believed by prediction. But it's happening folks. IT'S HAPPENING.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Jearoon/MB/FranAndy.jpg
from Fran's facebook/twitter

Has Nashville anything to do with long hair? Apparently the next album is going to be recorded there (See Lake Fever Sessions/More Than Us).

mili
mili Posted Tue 03 Nov, 2009 9:19 PM Quote
I have a new theory. Perhaps it's some kind of album writing hair, a bit like ice hockey players don't shave during a tournament. So he might get it cut once the album is written or even recorded?

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:53 AM