Travis

MESSAGE TO FOLK WHO Pre Ordered CD AT LARGOS
Fran
Fran Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 10:11 PM Quote
We just packed, stamped and posted them to y'alls. Post permitting you should have them mid week.
Sorry for the delay but we just received the CDs today.
Best
Fran

Re: MESSAGE TO FOLK WHO Pre Ordered CD AT LARGOS
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 10:27 PM Quote
Just so ya know ....If any are coming to the UK there is a postal strike here

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 11:40 PM Quote
For some reason, I have this wonderful image of the Fran and Andy, sitting at a desk, with a pile of cd's going "Ok, you lick I'll stick". It all seems brilliantly personal.

jaredsiden
jaredsiden Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 12:43 AM Quote
i went to sf show but dont recall being able to order cd? can i order a cd for any show? if so, where?

Fran
Trixi
Trixi Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 7:36 AM Quote
any chance to pe-order/order them across the big pond, too? I didn't get this whole thing yet...can you order them at the shows only or how does that work? *feels-like-living-on-the-moon* :-/

HalWarning
HalWarning Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 2:24 PM Quote
Thanks Fran! Can't wait!

Re: Fran
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
Trixi wrote:
any chance to pe-order/order them across the big pond, too? I didn't get this whole thing yet...can you order them at the shows only or how does that work? *feels-like-living-on-the-moon* :-/

They didn't have CDs at the California shows. It's the material from those shows that they edited together for the live CD. So the people there just wrote their names and addresses down. From Dallas and forward they are selling them at the merchandise table and there is no ordering them - either at the show or online.

Kristy
Kristy Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 3:23 PM Quote
I mis-read that as "Argos" - I thought 'hmmm, you'll be taking that back tomorrow, then!'

;-P

Re: Fran
Trixi
Trixi Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 7:15 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Trixi wrote:

They didn't have CDs at the California shows. It's the material from those shows that they edited together for the live CD. So the people there just wrote their names and addresses down. From Dallas and forward they are selling them at the merchandise table and there is no ordering them - either at the show or online.

ah I see...for some reason I thought it's different Cds from different shows or something (ah don't know what I thought, tzz..) thanks for the info..hopefully it's available everywhere after the tour.

notouchie
notouchie Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 11:29 PM Quote
Thanks for letting us know, I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get it in the mail. Looking forward to the CD!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 26 Oct, 2009 10:15 AM Quote
Kristy wrote:
I mis-read that as "Argos" - I thought 'hmmm, you'll be taking that back tomorrow, then!'

;-P

hehehehe I so wish we could get it in Argos !! *flicks through catalogue*

anrya
anrya Posted Mon 26 Oct, 2009 5:53 PM Quote
Thanks Fran! I can't wait to get it!!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 27 Oct, 2009 3:20 AM Quote
I received my cd today! I've already given it a listen and am really enjoying hearing the anecdotes again, especially the ones of the songs not played at the show I attended.

Thanks again Fran and Andy for the wonderful acoustical journey and laugh out loud stories you gave us!

sperales01
sperales01 Posted Tue 10 Nov, 2009 6:28 PM Quote
I went to the SF show and I think most of us left email addresses since there was no way to pay or anything. Is there a way for us SF folks to get a CD?

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 10:29 PM