Travis

question for boardies who have already seen this tour
jenna
jenna Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 9:59 PM Quote
Hi all, sorry in advance for a slightly weird question. I'm going to the Chicago show on Saturday and was wondering whether this is the kind of show where the audience sits and chills during the show or if it's a standing room kind of thing like the past few tours. I busted my ankle two months ago and am trying to decide whether to wear my brace/boot from hell thing to the show. I'd rather not wear it but if everyone's standing around I'd like to enjoy the show that way and would need it. Thanks for your help!

Re: question for boardies who have already seen this tour
kangolt
kangolt Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 10:22 PM Quote
at the show in Kentucky everyone sat in chairs. I believe this is how most of the tour is going. It's very chill and intimate.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 10:24 PM Quote
It's more of a chill concert. There are seats at most venues with standing room in the front, but you don't have to worry about being bumped and jostled about, and though it goes against every fiber of one's being, there is no pogoing. There was one pogo-er last night, bless her heart.
It's really a be quiet and listen deal. You won't have a problem if you want to just sit and listen and enjoy.
If you are concerned, call the venue and ask if there will be seating, but I'm guessing there will be.

jenna
jenna Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 11:52 PM Quote
Thanks so much for the tips! I had a feeling that's how the show's going but just wanted to make sure. And I was wondering about the pogoing :-) I'm so excited for tomorrow, this seems like it'll be a great show!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 12:02 AM Quote
Have a great time. :)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 24 Oct, 2009 12:18 AM Quote
It's the pefect show for people with disabilities, lol! They picked the best time for me to do a show like this, or I timed my pregnancy right ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:41 PM