Travis

Re: I thought we could all agree on this one issue...but no
rella
rella Posted Mon 07 Sep, 2009 2:59 PM Quote
it always seems to rock the boat when a new leader wants to do something that would really help people and maybe eventually change the whole social structure. education tends to do that.
keeping the population ignorant gives those in power license to keep the world oppressed, slaves of the industrial-military complex. heard that on tv. sometimes comedy shows and songs send this message more clearly.
it is still true that action without preparation of the ground only serves to frighten and repel.something's got to change this world. i don't know if this makes sense but it's hard to explain.

Re: I thought we could all agree on this one issue...but no
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 07 Sep, 2009 4:06 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Didn't you guys know that it will be filled with subliminal messages?!

My thoughts exactly! It'll be like Kevin Nealon on Saturday Night Live being Mr. Subliminal.

"Hey kids, this is President Obama telling you to stay in school (government health care). All kids need to get a good education so you can go on to college (government bail out money) and live a productive life. There are going to be lots of great jobs available to people who go to university and learn new skills (raise taxes). Dropping out of school could ruin your future (tell your parents to support all my decisions). So, have a great day (remember to tell your parents) and stay in school!"

I find the whole situation weird.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:49 AM