Travis

Re: Milk bags
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 22 Aug, 2009 2:17 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Alex, did you not get Juli to say I love milkbags in Swedish last night? lol

I need help with my pronounciation ;) hehe

No I made her say: "I've got fantastic milk bags".. Hehe I want to download that clip and put it on my mp3! :)

Ps. some day soon I'll record Alex guide to Swedish pronunciation part. 1 and put it on youtube :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 22 Aug, 2009 7:20 PM Quote

Those Swedish cartons of milk seem to have a cool opening mechanism (?)... or maybe it's just me? How does that work?

TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Peewee wrote:
Alex, did you not get Juli to say I love milkbags in Swedish last night? lol

I need help with my pronounciation ;) hehe

No I made her say: "I've got fantastic milk bags".. Hehe I want to download that clip and put it on my mp3! :)

Ps. some day soon I'll record Alex guide to Swedish pronunciation part. 1 and put it on youtube :)

LOL! That's what you wanted me to say, but because I have no idea how to pronounce things in Swedish, I just made incoherent and meaningless noises with my voice :oP. That, and I also said cursing words in Spanish. No wonder you want to have that on your mp3. It's so sexy! :oP

Please do that Swedish lesson video. I certainly need to improve my Swedish pronounciation, haha.

Trevis
Trevis Posted Sun 23 Aug, 2009 1:11 AM Quote
Juli:
"Las tres niñas"? You suck!!!!!

"La lacteo", "Ciudad del lago" (only in Coto) and "Verónica" are so much better!!!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 23 Aug, 2009 1:24 AM Quote
LOL! I think the ones that we buy more often is Ciudad del Lago and Sancor. And sometimes Verónica... But to be honest, I don't notice any difference between different brands of milk, I don't even pay attention to that :oP. So you say Las Tres Niñas isn't good, Esteban?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 24 Aug, 2009 12:27 AM Quote
I saw this article and thought it would be appropriate to the milk bag thread.

At MSU Dairy, Cows Can Milk Themselves

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 26 Aug, 2009 5:24 AM Quote
I have no idea how long this has been here, but I just saw it in my house. The last line made me laugh
http://i28.tinypic.com/oan1v8.jpg

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 26 Aug, 2009 2:19 PM Quote
what about chocolate or soy milk ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 26 Aug, 2009 2:37 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
what about chocolate or soy milk ?

you can get chocolate in bags, although it is less common. Never seen soy in a bag.

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 6:19 PM Quote
OMG I just went grocery shopping and milk bags are now available in Denmark, lol. I couldn't help smiling when I saw it, because the first thing I thought of was this thread ;D They even have cream bags and yoghurt bags! :P They're taking over the world!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 6:35 PM Quote
Slowly but surely we are taking over the world.
You are in for a wild ride.

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Wed 06 Jan, 2010 6:24 AM Quote
Well I know for at least the past decade my neices have been eating Gogurt (or something like that) which comes in like a little plastic pouch thing. And its not a container... Its not like its a recent development...Does anyone know what I am talking about?! http://socialhoneycomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/gogurt.jpg

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Sun 10 Jan, 2010 9:03 PM Quote
Here I found a picture of one :P

http://i47.tinypic.com/23wk1g0.png

Haha Melissa that looks really weird, yoghurt in a tube :P But I bet it won't be long till we have that here ;D

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 11 Jan, 2010 2:14 AM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
Well I know for at least the past decade my neices have been eating Gogurt (or something like that) which comes in like a little plastic pouch thing. And its not a container... Its not like its a recent development...Does anyone know what I am talking about?! http://socialhoneycomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/gogurt.jpg

I seen these. I'll stick to eating my yogurt out of cup:/

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 11 Jan, 2010 2:39 AM Quote
ya, we have those tubes. Not as gross as drinkable yogurt though. Yop, or something?

Not to be confused with Yap. He is a genious.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 3:57 AM