Travis

Re: Fran's Twitter
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 11 Sep, 2010 7:10 AM Quote
Quote:
Nigel check http://twitpic.com/2my94y Lording it up in LA. Check.
about 7 hours ago via web

Quote:
Please help me decide the fate of The St Martins Hotel at www.franhealy.com

Quote:
Watched the brilliant Girl WIth The Dragon Tattoo. Thought about Claes in the flickering darkness. Claaaaeeessss... Miss my Swedish fix.
about 8 hours ago via web

Quote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2010/sep/10/takashi-murakami-palace-versailles
about 12 hours ago via web

Quote:
St Martins Lane Hotel has totally redeemed themselves. They have abolished the no hat policy. KEEP ON ROOOOOCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD....
about 15 hours ago via web

Quote:
www.franhealy.com for report on £1.5 million Busk for WARCHILD
about 17 hours ago via web

Quote:
www.franhealy.com If you're in London at around midday
about 20 hours ago via web

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 11 Sep, 2010 11:51 PM Quote
Quote:
"Just phoned 01 811 8055 and got no answer... Saturday Morning telly is truly dead!" Comment about demise of saturday kids tv on bbc.co.uk

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sun 12 Sep, 2010 7:46 PM Quote
Quote:
http://www.benphoster.com/facebook-user-growth-chart-2004-2010/ is a chart and that university thing happened in April 2007...
about 8 hours ago via web

Quote:
before that happened, I knew no-one who knew facebook.
about 9 hours ago via web

Quote:
the first time I heard the word facebook was when that kid shot up Virginia Tech.

Quote:
Nora just called to say Buttercups came on the radio for the first time in our kitchen... cool!

Quote:
I was thinking that maybe it was just me and my friend last night who found facebook odd. Still spare a thought for Terry
about 10 hours ago via web

Quote:
the bells are ringing in central London. It's Sunday.
about 10 hours ago via web

Quote:
if my age group find facebook odd, spare a thought for Terry McCann
about 16 hours ago via web

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Mon 13 Sep, 2010 3:05 AM Quote
Quote:
I sung I Can't Help Falling In Love With You today in Hyde Park with a 70 piece orchestra and Elvis's original backing band. Then I woke up.
about 4 hours ago via web

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 9:53 AM Quote
Quote:
www.franhealy.com Lots of updates including a link to me covering Beach House! Anywhere you run...You run before us etc...
about 12 hours ago via web

Quote:
The BO in my car to the airport is strongest I've encountered in some time. Even with the windows open at high speed, the pong is strong.
2:12 AM Sep 13th via Twitter for iPhone

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Wed 15 Sep, 2010 7:38 PM Quote
Quote:
Scottish newsflash "The dormant volcano which Edinburgh Castle sits upon has begun to show early signs of eruption" http://yfrog.com/1ajcgbj about 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

this cracked me up because when i read it i was actually in the middle of booking flights to edinburgh - plus, i was a "victim" of the volcanic ash cloud back in april. so this was highly ironic haha ;D

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 12 Nov, 2010 12:35 AM Quote
There should be some above but I thought I^m showing this now...how cool is that? First Love will come through, now this! Wonder which song though....:

Greys Anatomy are playing a song from Wreckorder tonight on ABC. Tell me how it sounds. I'll be doing a show...

mili
mili Posted Fri 12 Nov, 2010 5:16 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
There should be some above but I thought I^m showing this now...how cool is that? First Love will come through, now this! Wonder which song though....:

Greys Anatomy are playing a song from Wreckorder tonight on ABC. Tell me how it sounds. I'll be doing a show...

I bet it's Sing Me to Sleep.

Edit: Oh, I just read that it was indeed that!

Pages Previous 1...16 17 18 19 [20] All Times BST Current Time 11:43 PM