Travis

Re: Walking In The Sun (Sweded)
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 11 Aug, 2009 8:22 PM Quote
Brilliant, I love it! :) That must have been some hard work guys! Let me know if you need some more tapes :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 11 Aug, 2009 11:43 PM Quote
Gracias! I'm glad it was entertaing stuff to you :o).

Yes, Anne, I think that's the funniest part. Even though that was the second balloon she bursted she got all scared just like the first time around xD. That scene is edited 'cause she even started to run out of fear after the bursting.

Thanks for you offer, Alex! The next time we decide to sweded another video you'll be very busy getting and mailing us the tapes ;o).

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 12 Aug, 2009 2:21 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

Yes, Anne, I think that's the funniest part. Even though that was the second balloon she bursted she got all scared just like the first time around xD. That scene is edited 'cause she even started to run out of fear after the bursting.

LMAO!! Can we please see the un-edited scene? :oP

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 12 Aug, 2009 3:49 AM Quote
I love this! I meant to comment the other day on your FB page Alma...but this was awesome!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Wed 12 Aug, 2009 8:41 AM Quote
hahaha, Alma, this is GREAT!!!!!! xD Thank you for sharing this!! You should make more videos. :P

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 12 Aug, 2009 10:59 AM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
You should make more videos. :P

Agree on that :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 13 Aug, 2009 3:57 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
bogusblue wrote:

Maybe. I need Fabiola's authorisation first ;oP.

I am willing to make more videos, but I need more time and the most important thing: more people! It was super fun, but we were only 3 people, so it was exhausting too xD.

Oh and thank you once more! :o)

killer queen
killer queen Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 4:55 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
bogusblue wrote:

Maybe. I need Fabiola's authorisation first ;oP.

I am willing to make more videos, but I need more time and the most important thing: more people! It was super fun, but we were only 3 people, so it was exhausting too xD.

Oh and thank you once more! :o)

hahaha, i remembered i laughed a lot after i jumped!!

very very funny indeed!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:15 PM