Travis

Re: An Evening With Fran Healy & Andy Dunlop
HalWarning
HalWarning Posted Tue 04 Aug, 2009 6:58 PM Quote
Handsome Scottish Men? Who else is coming? :P

I have tix for 10/10 @ the Coronet! Can't wait!

homielang
homielang Posted Tue 04 Aug, 2009 8:15 PM Quote
Toronto sold out and I only found out about it today. If anyone winds up with 2 extra tickets I would gladly buy them.

homielang
homielang Posted Wed 05 Aug, 2009 1:40 PM Quote
There must have been a glitch or more tickets went on sale for Toronto. I was able to get 2. Woo hoo!

closerjean
closerjean Posted Wed 05 Aug, 2009 11:39 PM Quote
The Philadelphia show is not GA, and online there are still seats in the front table. Like am I missing something? Why are people taking the fifth "row" and not the front? lol

Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Thu 06 Aug, 2009 3:06 AM Quote
PictureInWhite wrote:
Are any of my Minneapolis peeps hitting that or the Chicago show?!

I'm not one of your Minneapolis peeps, but I am definitely hitting up the Chicago show!!!! SOooooooooooo excited. . .

AcidBurnKDC
AcidBurnKDC Posted Thu 06 Aug, 2009 7:28 AM Quote
So you're gonna jump from California to Texas? You HAVE to stop in Arizona . . . you HAVE to. PLEASE?!?!?!

The last time you were here and played, it had been seven years prior to that. You promised you wouldn't make us wait that long again. PLEASE?!?!

iraida
iraida Posted Sat 08 Aug, 2009 1:40 AM Quote
I´m heading to Oshkosh at the end of this month to live there for 6 months :) and I want to know if anyone can helping me to buy for the Majestic Theater, Madison show! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

tjc169
tjc169 Posted Thu 20 Aug, 2009 7:19 AM Quote
i missed out on tickets for chicago. if anybody has extras let me know, pleeeeease?

courtlynne
courtlynne Posted Tue 25 Aug, 2009 2:35 AM Quote
After extensively searching (stalking) eBay, craigslist and StubHub, I finally got my Chicago tickets! That now makes three shows in two years. Beautiful. :)

efdog
efdog Posted Wed 26 Aug, 2009 3:04 PM Quote
got tix for NYC. Gonna be amazing!

MissJackAY8
MissJackAY8 Posted Thu 27 Aug, 2009 3:42 AM Quote
Just got tix for 12th November in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annechoy
annechoy Posted Sun 06 Sep, 2009 1:26 AM Quote
I'm going to NYC on the 12th from Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

I'm bringing my friend Vik, as a surprise birthday present--his birthday is on the 13th, so we're flying in for the night to see Fran and Andy perform!

I wonder if the guys read this message board at all--it would be so cool if they mentioned or wished Vik a "happy birthday". We've been friends for over 12 years, and he's one of the best, strongest, most amazing people I know. He's also the one who introduced me to Travis! So yeah, I'm psyched, as it's my first time in NYC and with one of my best friends, and to see one of the best, most under-rated bands (half of them anyways). :) Don't be afraid to say hi to us if you encounter us!

waterlily
waterlily Posted Sun 06 Sep, 2009 5:34 AM Quote
I'm so behind...only just found out about this now! If anyone has an extra ticket for the Toronto show on Oct 30th, please PM me!! I have to go!

Bianconero
Bianconero Posted Sun 18 Oct, 2009 1:54 AM Quote
Please Come To México! Is not that far from America n_n
Come soon !...

dosplytp
dosplytp Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 2:22 AM Quote
If anyone is in need of a ticket to the show in Philadelphia on Nov 4, let me know. I can no longer go and hate for my ticket to go to waste, as I reserved a seat front and center. I don't care about the money, its yours for free, as long as you go. I'm still able to go to the show the night before in Vienna, VA luckily. Let me know,
Seth
dosplytp@hotmail.com

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 11:25 AM