Travis

Ode to J. Smith Chord Book
lestafox
lestafox Posted Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:01 PM Quote
Anybody know if a guitar chord book/music book to the album has/will ever be released? Dam if it isn't, i love playing along to their music and am not bright enough to figure out the chords myself. Also, what happened to the bit of this site that used to give the chords to songs for you to work out where to play them?

Re: Ode to J. Smith Chord Book
SamHolden
SamHolden Posted Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:11 PM Quote
well you can find a lot of the tabs on ultimate-guitar.com, and it's unlikely that a chord book of ode to j. smith would be released sorry.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:13 PM Quote
My awesome genius friend Nora have done some of the songs over here(she will do more from Ode soon hopefully):

Does some promotion

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:14 PM Quote

I can figure out the chords if you want to..I'm going to do it anyway for travis league site

but I wanna double that! I'd love to have a piano-chord book! I figured out most of the songs but the EXACT piano accompainment of Sarah would take hours to figure out. I've got the chords - but not the exact piano melody....

So please please release a book WITH the B-sides!

To you up there which name I forgot (shame on me) which song do you need and for what instrument?

cheers

Nora

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:16 PM Quote
yeah but ultimateguitar is really bad...i figured...lots of wrong arrangements :(
And if realease another chordbook (over red telephonebox then....) how about another dvd? ;)

cheers

yes alex...Will do Ode this week

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:16 PM Quote
Hehe there she is ;)

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:38 PM Quote

Hahhah

Always "honey"...as soon as you call me, I'm there..

ahhahha

Nono nononononoooooo

hehe

sorry..had too many magheritas...was ladies night :) tonight

Conor14
Conor14 Posted Thu 23 Jul, 2009 4:04 PM Quote
SamHolden wrote:
well you can find a lot of the tabs on ultimate-guitar.com, and it's unlikely that a chord book of ode to j. smith would be released sorry.

yea its a good site, i submitted a tab of friends there.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:01 PM