TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 4:52 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
LOL Awww. Seems like a nice man. You're being very rude. :P

Yeah I know, sorry! I just had to comment on it :P

Re: Fran on Songbook
Nell
Nell Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 11:25 PM Quote

Hi I just came home and haven't got a great deal of time, so I didn't read all these posts, but I found no links to download this songbook-session in this thread.

Is it the same interview where he tells about writing "sing" as "swing" and too much of "chop the keys in the ball"? If yes - the whole thing is somewhere ready to download.

So if it is, here's the link to download the whole interview -rather then watch in on youtube...

@Ben: but the video I have starts with him singing sing - whilst some camera ppl still working around them..
btw: Thanks soo soo much for sending me the song :)

So I'm on the run again..hehe..

catch me if you can- - or rather don't :)

see you soon

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:09 AM Quote
That was great. There was a fair bit of indefinitely :) enough that I wouldn't complain !

More ! !

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:53 AM Quote
Yes Nora you're right. I got it from there myself. But it is a bit of a pain to download all 5 parts. ;)

However saying that, i'm having trouble sorting out the video. I don't think i can get it up to YouTube. Hopefully anyone who wants it can download it from the link Nora provided above. :) It's very, very good.

Nora, no problem with the song. ;) About the video, you're right. That's how it starts if you click on part 1. I checked my video of it (which is the same as the one you linked people to) and i checked it with the YouTube version and it's exactly the same. Only it's the first half of it. The last 21 minutes is not on YouTube.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:44 AM Quote
Oh, haven't seen this before, it's great! I listened to you, Ben, and I watched right away ;o).

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 11:17 AM Quote

ermm Ben :) do you have the VH1 Storytellers...the link on the archive web page is broken :(....

not that it has anything to do with the subject of this thread....

I'm trying to get all my videos archived in order to see which ones I'm missing...

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:49 PM Quote
Hahaha

you REALLY HAVE TO WATCH Fran&Dougie on Popworld...

What a laugh!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 2:55 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
So if it is, here's the link to download the whole interview -rather then watch in on youtube...

Perfect!
(I was checking out some videos from the archive and I think that I haven't seen some of them... Well, you know where to find me in the next couple of days, getting quite busy...)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:33 PM Quote
Haha, that is a brilliant website. I went through it myself a couple of months back and downloaded LOADS of audio. I've not went through the video section yet.

Nora, i have the VH1 Storytellers in audio form, but not video. Is the video out there somewhere to download? Love to have it. Do you want the audio of it? It's wonderful! :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:42 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Nora, i have the VH1 Storytellers in audio form, but not video. Is the video out there somewhere to download? Love to have it. Do you want the audio of it? It's wonderful! :)

It looks like the audio is here, I'll download it and get back to you.

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 6:01 PM Quote

Cool thx very much..

in the bootleg archive are very very funny interviews...one done in Scotland..I just remember them being very sarcastic on each other...

and one with Chris Moyles :) where Dougie overslept...it was amazing- Dougie explained the whole The-Boy-With-No-Name story - a wee bit sarcastic - it's great :)

Conor14
Conor14 Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 5:45 PM Quote
the episode with fran is being repeated tonight at 11 on sky arts.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 3:19 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
It looks like the audio is here, I'll download it and get back to you.

Oops, I forgot about this. It sounds like the right show, a good load of stories about the songs. Definitely very interesting if you've not been here long enough to have heard everything 3 times before :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:37 PM