Travis

Re: A short Travis comic and a draiwng.
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Mon 15 Jun, 2009 2:14 PM Quote
Thank you so much again Ana and Ben, both of you are too humble! :P Your ideas did help me complete the comic!

Thank you very much, dear boardies, As Always!! You all are always so kind. :) I'm so grateful for all your support! I can't express well how much I thank you because of my poor English, but I THANK YOU! :)

bogusblue wrote:
Oops, I see the another thread first, and I posted on that one xD. I saw it, and I thought 'how is possible that no-one has posted any kind comment on LEE's thread???!!!'. I'm so stupid! xD As for the comic and the drawings, they're brilliant, LEE! :o)

It was me that was being stupid, Alma!! xD Blame my double posting. ;) Thank you so much anyway! *hugs!*

TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Haha really funny Lee and I love the coloured drawing of Fran! :) Well errmphh can I borrow them to mine/your little project over at the Travis League? ^^

You don't need to get my permission whenevr I upload drawings! Of Course you can!! ;) Thanks a lot again for the project Alex! It's amazing my drawings are on the TravisLeague!

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 15 Jun, 2009 5:42 PM Quote
Very funny! Hahaha.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 15 Jun, 2009 11:48 PM Quote
I honestly can't remember helping you that much Lee. lol But thank you and i'm errr... glad i could help. lol More, more, more! ;) :P

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 12:27 AM Quote
LOL
It was INCREDIBLE Lee!!!
You're a genius girl! Thank you so much!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:33 AM