Travis

Re: Favourite Travis Video
leticia
leticia Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
I would dare say that Turn (US version) beats all others in the "non best" video category (as Alma put it :P)
I don't mean to offend anyone but it's too American, I feel like they are trying really hard to sell me something, completely unnecessary :D

Question: why do they have to make videos/songs/DVDs especially for the US market? I think that the UK video is way cooler and original than the US one. Did that version helped them sell more records? What do you have to include in a video to qualify as a "US version" vid? Why am I making so many questions? LOL!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 6:00 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
l don't think they have bad videos :)

l like them all, it's just that some of them are better than the others ;)

exactly!

Ana_Smith wrote:
I would dare say that Turn (US version) beats all others in the "non best" video category (as Alma put it :P)
I don't mean to offend anyone but it's too American, I feel like they are trying really hard to sell me something, completely unnecessary :D

it's true (I forgot that US version)
I had the same impression, definitely a cliche

leticia wrote:

Question: why do they have to make videos/songs/DVDs especially for the US market? I think that the UK video is way cooler and original than the US one. Did that version helped them sell more records? What do you have to include in a video to qualify as a "US version" vid? Why am I making so many questions? LOL!

hahaha
many questions but all are reasonable

Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 9:36 PM Quote
joss wrote:
My fav- Love Will Come Throuh:-) all songs about love are nice!

yes! I love More Than Us

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 6:57 AM