Travis

Re: Paul Potts
harry potter
harry potter Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:25 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Fook me

I thought this was going to be a crash n burn job

I'd buy a phone off him :D

i concur, i was completely..engaged in his performance of that most beautiful of arias.

Trixi
Trixi Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:28 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Trixi wrote:
yeah, I've seen it in the news this noon...wow, what an impressive voice!

*nods*

it could have gone very badly given that EVERYONE now knows "Nessun Dorma" (the music used for England's heartbreaker knockout from the World Cup back in 1990 i think it was). this is the NICEST story i've read in a long, long time. it's grea to have something positive, someone nice to root for given the crapfest that's today's world you know what i mean?

you should hear my version of "Nessun Dorma" from behind the shower curtain, jones will tell you it's amazing(ly bad) X-D

*giggles* Oh I'm sure you'd beat Mr. Paul Pott with your version of "Nessun Dorma"...no doubt! x-)

harry potter
harry potter Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:36 PM Quote
Trixi wrote:

*giggles* Oh I'm sure you'd beat Mr. Paul Pott with your version of "Nessun Dorma"...no doubt! x-)

you know it girl - just call me Hazarotti *waves white hankerchief & eats a feedbag of pasta* ;-)

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 4:07 PM Quote
That was fantastic... thanks for the link Haz.. I"m bawlin me eyes out here in the office...

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 4:19 PM Quote
Wow, that was amazing!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:12 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
That was fantastic... thanks for the link Haz.. I"m bawlin me eyes out here in the office...

no worries kiddo, i'm glad you enjoyed it. that piece of music when done really well (as it was by Mr. Potts) can really get the waterworks going. *hands you a Kleenex* oooh sorry it's slightly used my bad.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:14 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Wow, that was amazing!

he very nearly brought the house down, that's great stuff. for a guy that is so shy to have the balls to walk out there and do what he did, fair play to the man, fair play.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:10 PM