Re: My cover of Driftwood :)
seasonticket
seasonticket Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 5:19 PM Quote
Awesome! ~

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 10:36 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:

I hope I'll be as good as Claes someday!! And hope you'll be too. :) Do you like playing the piano too?

I'm 99,9% sure that I won't be as good as Claes, I think you'll be :)... and yes, I have a keyboard, I enjoy a lot playing it, but I'm really bad at playing songs by the ear.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 06 May, 2009 6:05 AM Quote
Great job Lee:)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Wed 06 May, 2009 11:21 AM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
singme0430 wrote:

I hope I'll be as good as Claes someday!! And hope you'll be too. :) Do you like playing the piano too?

I'm 99,9% sure that I won't be as good as Claes, I think you'll be :)... and yes, I have a keyboard, I enjoy a lot playing it, but I'm really bad at playing songs by the ear.

I'm 100% SURE you'll be as good as Claes! Keep playing! I would really love to listen to your keyboard playing. I'm really poor at playing song by the ear too. This one I posted is just a little better than the others I tried. Actually, though this cover isn't good at all, I feel kind of proud of it! :D Thanks a lot again, Irene!

And THANK YOU, seasonticket and Lindsay! :)

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 12:15 AM Quote
Great cover! Driftwood is my first favorite Travis song, and you do a wonderful job on piano and voice. Keep it up :-)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 1:43 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Great cover! Driftwood is my first favorite Travis song, and you do a wonderful job on piano and voice. Keep it up :-)

Thank you so much. I don't think my cover is that good, but thank you very much for your high compliment! :)

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN! ;)

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 5:56 AM Quote
Very cool.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:51 PM