Travis

Academy live on STV St Andrews Day gig
Free Soul
Free Soul Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 6:45 PM Quote
Stv are showing highlights from last year's St Andrew's Day Teenage Cancer Trust show @ Carling Academy tonight from 10.15 - 11.15 featuring Travis The Fratellis and Attic Lights.

Re: Academy live on STV St Andrews Day gig
SamHolden
SamHolden Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 8:08 PM Quote
is it only available in Scotland?
or is there an STV channel on sky in england as well?

RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 11:03 PM Quote
Amazing as ever. They always surpass themselves each time I see them on the TV... one day I'll see them live!

Free Soul
Free Soul Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 11:31 PM Quote
You have really got to see them live they are amazing. I was at the gig televised tonight right at the front just where fran stands after he has jumped off the stage. It was worth standing outside on a freezing Glasgow night for!!!

RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 11:39 PM Quote
Free Soul wrote:
You have really got to see them live they are amazing. I was at the gig televised tonight right at the front just where fran stands after he has jumped off the stage. It was worth standing outside on a freezing Glasgow night for!!!

It's a standing joke been twice now and both times had to leave before the band came on. The last time was when they were in Edinburgh and I had only just got over a sickness bug then my hubby decided to take ill while we were there. Ended up leaving the gig at 8.45pm just before they were due to come on :o(

Free Soul
Free Soul Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 12:42 PM Quote
RUTHIEBABE00 wrote:
Free Soul wrote:

It's a standing joke been twice now and both times had to leave before the band came on. The last time was when they were in Edinburgh and I had only just got over a sickness bug then my hubby decided to take ill while we were there. Ended up leaving the gig at 8.45pm just before they were due to come on :o(

Aww poor you!! Your husband's really lucky, in the same situation it would have been touch and go whether I would have left the gig or him ;D Hopefully third time lucky for you? :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 6:49 PM Quote
SamHolden wrote:
is it only available in Scotland?
or is there an STV channel on sky in england as well?

STV catch-up service. Only part 4 features Travis and it's only available to UK residents. WTRY, Side and Rain.

RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 11:29 PM Quote
Free Soul wrote:
RUTHIEBABE00 wrote:
Free Soul wrote:

Aww poor you!! Your husband's really lucky, in the same situation it would have been touch and go whether I would have left the gig or him ;D Hopefully third time lucky for you? :)

Oh believe me I did seriously consider it!!!!!!!!! But then the security guards said "I think you better take him home"... I guess they made up my mind... or put pressure on me to take him away!!!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 11:23 PM Quote
Just watched the catch-up thing on the internet. I can see myself in the footage- big, curly blonde mop-head bouncing about like an eejit :)

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 6:54 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Just watched the catch-up thing on the internet. I can see myself in the footage- big, curly blonde mop-head bouncing about like an eejit :)

Doing the Pogo dance? Can't see the link in USA :(

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:40 AM