Travis

Re: Fudge This Thing
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:09 PM Quote
i don't know why, but your original thread subject line reminded me of that Orbitz gum commercial...these office people got into a fight and were 'dirty talking'

"what the french, toast!!"

dirty mouth?? :D

Re: Don't Talk To Me
harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:

for some reason i can't help liking you, why, i have no idea...

it's pretty simple really - i'm-fucking-awesome.
*fart* ooooh that's gonna be a doozie, X-D

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:16 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
i don't know why, but your original thread subject line reminded me of that Orbitz gum commercial...

i like those commericals too, jones says it's because i like the blonde with the english accent, i disagree. ish teehee.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:18 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

i like those commericals too, jones says it's because i like the blonde with the english accent, i disagree. ish teehee.

sure...

man, you should hear my aunt do her immitation of that
commercial! nothing funnier than an asian trying to do a british accent! lol! i'm horrible!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:38 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
harry potter wrote:

sure...

man, you should hear my aunt do her immitation of that
commercial! nothing funnier than an asian trying to do a british accent! lol! i'm horrible!

lol that's too funny i'd love to hear that. does she doe the trumpet sounds too, doooot-doooo-doooo!

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:42 PM Quote

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:45 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
this board is so on my tits now, it's so fucking random. you reply to a post and then you want to start a new thread and end up getting stuck in the thread you just came out of it's so FUCKING ANNOYING.

this board blows man when that happens, seriously grrr.

awww diddums - is the attention you did not foresee in my posts getting to you? I'm sorry that its so much more successful than yours, but as beatle babe did say very logically, its much more likely to die if those who 'dont like it' stop commenting in it.
Though i'm sure you're being upset has nothing to do with it - i beleive you - honest :)

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
harry potter wrote:
this board is so on my tits now, it's so fucking random. you reply to a post and then you want to start a new thread and end up getting stuck in the thread you just came out of it's so FUCKING ANNOYING.

this board blows man when that happens, seriously grrr.

awww diddums - is the attention you did not foresee in my posts getting to you? I'm sorry that its so much more successful than yours, but as beatle babe did say very logically, its much more likely to die if those who 'dont like it' stop commenting in it.
Though i'm sure you're being upset has nothing to do with it - i beleive you - honest :)

go have a hand shandy for yourself smegbreath.

Davie_G
Davie_G Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:49 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
smegbreath

Class mate!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:52 PM