Travis

Re: Help me, wirth are without glasses....?
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:11 PM Quote
Travis STAR wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:
Glasses kick ass!!!! I bought two more pairs on an impulse yesterday!!!! Green with purple swirly bits and a black pair with diamantes on which are going to be made into sunglasses for me :)

how many pairs do you have ?

Well the ones in my pic are my everyday ones, i've got another pair which are thinner frames but i don't really wear them. So two at the mo....until my new ones are ready, then I'll have three pairs and some sunglasses!! :)

nice ! i hate wearing glasses but some ppl look great with them

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
Travis STAR wrote:
Glasses kick ass!!!! I bought two more pairs on an impulse yesterday!!!! Green with purple swirly bits and a black pair with diamantes on which are going to be made into sunglasses for me :)

i second that!! I love my glasses too. I have two pair as well. And if they would not be so expensive i would have a different pair for everyday of the week.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:15 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

i second that!! I love my glasses too. I have two pair as well. And if they would not be so expensive i would have a different pair for everyday of the week.

date an optician !

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:23 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

Do you know one?

date an optician !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

Do you know one?

date an optician !

my brother ! but he's married - incidently his daughter is also studying to become an optician

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

Do you know one?

date an optician !

my brother ! but he's married - incidently his daughter is also studying to become an optician

*sighs*All the best ones are taken, lol

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

Do you know one?

date an optician !

don't tell me about it !

Davie_G
Davie_G Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:36 PM Quote
I'd say without, but it's just a generally better pic I think!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

Do you know one?

date an optician !

don't tell me about it !
'

Life's tough!

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:23 PM Quote
I always wonder if it's excessive to have multiple pairs of glasses. I keep meaning to do the Specsavers two for one thing.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:30 PM Quote
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:
I always wonder if it's excessive to have multiple pairs of glasses. I keep meaning to do the Specsavers two for one thing.

If you have to wear glasses every day the whole day, i reckon it's part of your "clothing". You do own more then one pair of pants, so why not ware more then one pair of glasses?

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
Excellent point!

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 6:06 AM Quote
thats a good point hehe

lieve
lieve Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 6:14 AM Quote
Glasses hides the lack of sleep.

I wear contacts though.

L

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:39 AM Quote
lieve wrote:
Glasses hides the lack of sleep.

I wear contacts though.

L

well sometimes they soup up the sleepy eyes :-S in stead of hides......

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times UTC Current Time 3:16 PM