Travis

Re: Berkeley Set List
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 8:36 AM Quote
They said in Paris that after the festivals they would be taking a break which, I think, is thoroughly deserved!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 1:40 PM Quote
So they are going back on what they said. I still think we'll get a new album by early next year.

californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 1:42 PM Quote
BenFilbert, I think it's unlikely with the way Fran has been talking. My guess is that they're going to take off a couple years at least. *shrug*

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 1:55 PM Quote
"The way Fran has been talking" obviously changes all the time. Last year he was all about "releasing quicker albums, getting them out every year. Bands take too long between albums, it should be quicker." Late last year Neil said they loved being in the studio and wanted to get in the studio "early in the year to get another one out."

I'm just saying they've gone back on what they said. :) They have indeed worked very hard. Japan, Korea, Canada, America, Germany, Spain, France. :) I stick by early-mid 2010 though. :)

californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Fri 10 Apr, 2009 2:09 PM Quote
Fair enough. I just think it's better not to have any expectations...that way you wont be disappointed. ;-)

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 1:05 PM Quote
I reckon that the time-out later in the year will be to work on new material with a new album out next year and hopefully then a tour to follow.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:45 AM