Travis

Re: Song to Self on VH1 Latin America : )
irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 10:11 PM Quote
My Dad saw the other day Closer on VH1 Europe just after I left to the school. This is the second time that happens the same!
Oh, and I saw Coming Around again :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 2:08 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
I'd see Song to self in VH1 a few weeks ago... that's weirdooo!!! and I saw recently in VH1 classics... Writing to reach you... IN CLASSICS!!!

OMG... that's nuts!

Yeah, that's totally nuts!
I already said this but one day before my birthday I saw Re-Offender on VH1, on the I <3... show. I don't remember what they were <3ing xD. Probably I <3 UK, I'm not sure though xD.

Re: reunion fanseses México
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 7:16 PM Quote
ammm...cómo llego al CNA? k alguien me ayude XD o si puedo ver a alguno de ustedes en el metro pa k amablemente me guie :P porfis saludos a todos

dama
dama Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 7:30 PM Quote
ammm i just saw it once :( but i were so happy to the point of almost cry of exciting jeje ;D

Re: reunion fanseses México
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 8:08 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
ammm...cómo llego al CNA? k alguien me ayude XD o si puedo ver a alguno de ustedes en el metro pa k amablemente me guie :P porfis saludos a todos

Creo que este post no es tu post xD. Y debería de estar en el thread de "reunión de fanseses México" jajaja. Supongo que en ese thread está tu verdadero post :o).

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 9:50 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:

Creo que este post no es tu post xD. Y debería de estar en el thread de "reunión de fanseses México" jajaja. Supongo que en ese thread está tu verdadero post :o).

Oook, how did that happen!?

Well, what I was saying before being dragged somewhere else was the following: "Oh, no! I don't have VH1...yet it's always exciting to catch a video on "I-sat". Lately it's been quite often. Closer, Re-offender, Flowers in the window and Selfish Jean, incredible! (Also on "America") :)
A sign, anyone? Of course!!"

Hope this time my post remains where it's supposed to :P

brenda_94_56
brenda_94_56 Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 10:19 PM Quote
yes !! i know !!! i told my brother about the video in vh1, but he was like whatever !!!
AHHHHH !!!!

leticia
leticia Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 10:42 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:

Well, what I was saying before being dragged somewhere else was the following: "Oh, no! I don't have VH1...yet it's always exciting to catch a video on "I-sat". Lately it's been quite often. Closer, Re-offender, Flowers in the window and Selfish Jean, incredible! (Also on "America") :)
A sign, anyone? Of course!!"

You saw "Re-Offender and Flowers in the Window" in I-Sat? OMG!!! I always see My eyes and Selfish Jean...

Yes... I say that's a sign!!! (PLEASE PLEASE, let it be!!!!!!!!)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 11:19 PM Quote
leticia wrote:
You saw "Re-Offender and Flowers in the Window" in I-Sat? OMG!!! I always see My eyes and Selfish Jean...

Yes... I say that's a sign!!! (PLEASE PLEASE, let it be!!!!!!!!)

Haha, YES!! Oh, I forgot to mention My eyes!
Hay que ser desgraciada en esta vida..Truth be told, we must be the only people in the world who tune in to watch the commercials between films, unbelievable!
Luckily for us, I-Sat seems to love the Scottish lads :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 3:16 AM Quote
The last time I saw a Travis video was Selfish Jean like a month ago on Much Music :o(

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 6:50 AM Quote
I think Ana is the real lucky one here ;o).

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 11:55 AM Quote
Last time I saw Travis on TV was Closer, 2 years ago. Actually no, I saw Driftwood a few months ago. I don't think any Travis video gets on TV these days here, only the classics but not very often.

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 4:07 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

Agree!! ahahaha!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 4:17 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

:D If I'm ever around the computer while watching I-Sat I promise to let you know when a video is on, ok?

It's weird how it's still exciting to catch them on TV when we can watch them online any time we want on YouTube..

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
bogusblue wrote:

:D If I'm ever around the computer while watching I-Sat I promise to let you know when a video is on, ok?

It's weird how it's still exciting to catch them on TV when we can watch them online any time we want on YouTube..

Haaahahaahah!!! SO TRUE!!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:59 PM