Travis

Re: SXSW
Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 29 Mar, 2009 12:40 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
My Poli Sci T.A. said she just got back from it. And she went for free! Boooo!

Ok what is a Poli Sci T.A. ??????? lol

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 29 Mar, 2009 2:09 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Poli sci = political Science . TA = teachers assistent , usually a grad student

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 29 Mar, 2009 3:03 PM Quote
bombus wrote:

Weirdmom did you get out to see anything?

Sorry I kept forgetting to answer this. My answer is really boring: I saw nobody, did nothing.

I'm such a loser. I was broke and in a bad mood. That's all I can say.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sun 29 Mar, 2009 4:01 PM Quote
bombus wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:
But I think I'm getting too old for it, I just cant hang that well these days, it took me a good two days to recover this time.

Too old?! C'mon now! If you're too old, what am I? Never mind, don't answer. Good to see you're good :)

yeah seriously first few nights i was complaining about how bad my back hurt... haha, man i just cant do it like i used to. but yeah i am well, this will be my last sx for a while. are you back in tx? i just bought myself a one way ticket to asia, im getting out of this place finally. well take care carlotta

Yep, back in TX, at least for the time being. The back and knees are the first to go ;) Where abouts in Asia? Enjoy yourself there and stay outta trouble ;)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 29 Mar, 2009 8:08 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Peewee wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Poli sci = political Science . TA = teachers assistent , usually a grad student

Ding! I didn't know my phrase so so slang ridden. I guess someone was bound to get confused.

bombus
bombus Posted Sun 29 Mar, 2009 10:56 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:
But I think I'm getting too old for it, I just cant hang that well these days, it took me a good two days to recover this time.

Too old?! C'mon now! If you're too old, what am I? Never mind, don't answer. Good to see you're good :)

yeah seriously first few nights i was complaining about how bad my back hurt... haha, man i just cant do it like i used to. but yeah i am well, this will be my last sx for a while. are you back in tx? i just bought myself a one way ticket to asia, im getting out of this place finally. well take care carlotta

Yep, back in TX, at least for the time being. The back and knees are the first to go ;) Where abouts in Asia? Enjoy yourself there and stay outta trouble ;)

well going all over, its kind of a world trip, not planning to much, but got the one way to tokyo, and then from there i plan to fly down to jakarta and travel around indonesia, and up through south east asia, maybe go to india and do some volunteer work, then over to china and trans-siberian it over to moscow and onto europe, maybe make my way down into africa or middle east, and then i might just decide to never come home, im thinking of staying in UK but my mind could very well change. i just know im not coming back to slc

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 10:25 PM Quote
bombus wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
bombus wrote:

well going all over, its kind of a world trip, not planning to much, but got the one way to tokyo, and then from there i plan to fly down to jakarta and travel around indonesia, and up through south east asia, maybe go to india and do some volunteer work, then over to china and trans-siberian it over to moscow and onto europe, maybe make my way down into africa or middle east, and then i might just decide to never come home, im thinking of staying in UK but my mind could very well change. i just know im not coming back to slc

Well, you're basically getting as far away from SLC as possible, lol! After that much travelling you're bound to find somewhere you like. Don't be too much of a stranger, I'd love to hear about your adventures :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:25 PM