drift-nina Posted Mon 02 Mar, 2009 11:24 PM Quote

aww! how amazing!!! :)

I've found this page with many pics from the concert.... enjoy =]

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/TOjZ2tz8pCC/Travis+Play+Seoul/-lmic13vv27

Re: Korea gig!!!!
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 12:15 AM Quote
http://blog.naver.com/sotakemeaway/110043542106

Thanks to mayfly for the link and thanks to the person who recorded it. Thought i'd pop it in here too. :)

It sounds like an AMAZING concert and you can hear Fran's reaction at the end of Closer to the planes and he's written a little piece in the review section for anyone who hasn't seen it. :) Obvious why they played Happy now, because of the people there. :)

winatel
winatel Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 12:39 AM Quote
Plz, wait for a day or two till I upload the videos of Seoul concert..

I'm collecting the videos and it's half done.
and I have to cut those videos and upload on youtube..

because in Korea, we use our local UCC service website more than youtube...

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 8:39 AM Quote
Amazing! Truly amazing preparation for the greatest band. Korean fans are great or what;)I wish I was there, but even reading the messages, seeing the photos were great. Thanks!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 5:14 PM Quote
winatel wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Awww, what a lovely write up. Sounds like a wonderful concert. :) Pleased they added Happy, and it's true they've very rarely played it since they've been back this past couple of years. :)

What's this thing about paper aeroplanes? Who decided to do this? What? When? Why? errr Where? Any more W questions? lol Sounds cool though. :)

We threw the airplains toward the stage when they sang 'closer closer lean on me now'.
Fran laughed happily during the song...*melts*
There is a Travis fan community website named 'FeelTravis' in Korea.
We were so excited that Travis kept the promise that they come back to Korea, so Korean fans all wanted to do some events for them.
So we talked about it, and someone suggested that paper airplanes at Closer, and throwing paper pieces at Flowers in the Window. And voluntarily, each person prepared for those...
somebody prepared paper pieces that 50 persons can use,
somebody folded 80 paper airplanes....like that, the people who wanted to prepare did it.
and the community users made some poster..

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq44/winatel/C6AEB7A1BAF1BDBA3_hiji_92.jpg

like this.
it explains how to make those things, how to do it, when to do it and etc...
we post this on every site Travis is related.
and we gave people those airplains and papers to people who came to the show and not prepared when we were waiting in the hall..

that's how we did it.

Whatta nice poster, I'm really happy for you guys :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 9:58 PM Quote
Hey I'm reading about this fantastic gig and it sounds like so warm and and freindly and thoughtful ...I would love to have been there

lcd9097
lcd9097 Posted Wed 04 Mar, 2009 3:34 PM Quote

please... pentaport rock festiver come ...
all wants Travis

hiromi
hiromi Posted Thu 05 Mar, 2009 8:47 AM Quote
winatel wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Awww, what a lovely write up. Sounds like a wonderful concert. :) Pleased they added Happy, and it's true they've very rarely played it since they've been back this past couple of years. :)

What's this thing about paper aeroplanes? Who decided to do this? What? When? Why? errr Where? Any more W questions? lol Sounds cool though. :)

We threw the airplains toward the stage when they sang 'closer closer lean on me now'.
Fran laughed happily during the song...*melts*
There is a Travis fan community website named 'FeelTravis' in Korea.
We were so excited that Travis kept the promise that they come back to Korea, so Korean fans all wanted to do some events for them.
So we talked about it, and someone suggested that paper airplanes at Closer, and throwing paper pieces at Flowers in the Window. And voluntarily, each person prepared for those...
somebody prepared paper pieces that 50 persons can use,
somebody folded 80 paper airplanes....like that, the people who wanted to prepare did it.
and the community users made some poster..

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq44/winatel/C6AEB7A1BAF1BDBA3_hiji_92.jpg

like this.
it explains how to make those things, how to do it, when to do it and etc...
we post this on every site Travis is related.
and we gave people those airplains and papers to people who came to the show and not prepared when we were waiting in the hall..

that's how we did it.

Amazing!! Amazing!! Amaaaaaaaging!!!
How amazing Korean fans are!!
Really fantastic and heartwarming......Wish I could have been there!!! :D

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 4:24 PM Quote
All I can say is wow! I've got to give the Korean fans huge props for pulling off the planes and paper pieces! That was a truly amazing sight. You guys are part of something truly magical, wish i could have been there.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:20 PM