Travis

Re: Learning Difficulties
DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:07 PM Quote
Kristy wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
you want to see the nasty bullying invasive personal comments she puts in other people' threads mate

Do you have a heart? Or is it a swinging brick?

This is where people's comprehension of basic conversation evades and eludes me. I made a comment that the things shes said to me on a completely innocent thread were significantly worse than the pseudo-sarcastic one I left here, and youre asking if I have a heart...?

I might add by the by, the ONLY thing my heart does is pump blood around my body by various strong muscular contractions - what does yours do?

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:38 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
Kristy wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
you want to see the nasty bullying invasive personal comments she puts in other people' threads mate

[...]
I might add by the by, the ONLY thing my heart does is pump blood around my body by various strong muscular contractions - what does yours do?

Oh, man!!! I should have placed a bet or something, I just knew that your answer would be something like that!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 27 Feb, 2009 12:34 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:

Apology, if somewhat misaimed, accepted. Perhaps you'll think more about other people's feelings before you do exactly what you've just spoken out against.

I'm sure Kiwi accepts your apology, Dave. Don't be so hard on yourself :o)

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Fri 27 Feb, 2009 1:06 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
Kristy wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

[...]

Oh, man!!! I should have placed a bet or something, I just knew that your answer would be something like that!

Well what else do they want? I'm not familiar with many other functions of the heart...its like when people tell me they know that god exists in their heart etc, and they ask "don't you feel him in your heart..." - I usually say you've probably got heartburn or something (which incidentalyl is more concerned with the aesophagus).

;)

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 7:54 AM Quote

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 2:38 PM Quote

Well, since this thread is up again, I want to take the opportunity to thank that person who posted about Dispraxia. It turned out that the kid we're tutoring has Dispraxia indeed. I didn't know anything about it so I would have never guessed. Thank you for posting that info, it was very helpful :o)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 2:12 AM