Travis

Re: Liverpool - Real Madrid
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 11:50 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Some of those goals were exceptional. How are Liverpool unable to do this week in week out in the premier league?

And how crap are Sporting Lisbon?!

Inconsistancy - Manchester United haven't won the league this season Liverpool have lost it. A team who started as well as they did and then proceeded to let slip the results they have is fucking criminal to be brutally honest. Benitez, Parry, the Yanks have all got to share some responsibility for this but at the end of the day it's the 11men on the park that make the difference. And over the season they just haven't been good enough.

Man United/Chelsea should never have been allowed to catch up on them, but all credit to Man U. they never gave up just in case the teams above them slipped and yet again they have. How many Premiership titles have Man United won on the back of teams slipping up (Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool,Newcastle,Blackburn) ??? BECAUSE they never give up!!

Dubz

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 2:08 AM Quote
Whatta!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-0 :S
l couldn't believe it, seriously.
What happened to Real Madrid?
l really expected a better game...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 2:27 AM Quote

Expect away man, expect away. that's football sometimes, I'm sure Celtic expected a more favourable result on Saturday morning, I'm sure Liverpool fans expected to win the league this year.

The mighty Madrid have fallen, But hey there's always next season.

That said I think the problems with Madrid are a lot deeper they may need a little time to rebuild and get their act together but they are one of the giants of European soccer and will never be far from the top.

Dubz

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 12:00 PM Quote
I felt so embarrassed last night. Real Madrid did absolutely nothing. They deserve what they got. But (and that's not an excuse) the referee didn't help either. On the first goal it's a foul by Torres on Pepe and on the second one it isn't penalty at all! That doesn't mean we deserved something else, of course not. This year no Champions League and no Liga. Boo!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 8:17 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I felt so embarrassed last night. Real Madrid did absolutely nothing. They deserve what they got. But (and that's not an excuse) the referee didn't help either. On the first goal it's a foul by Torres on Pepe and on the second one it isn't penalty at all! That doesn't mean we deserved something else, of course not. This year no Champions League and no Liga. Boo!

Liga? Why not?
You're not that far from Barcelona...

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 3:55 PM Quote
I tell you, no Liga. Maybe it's just 6 points but they're playing much better than we are :(

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 8:27 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I tell you, no Liga. Maybe it's just 6 points but they're playing much better than we are :(

Mmm maybe that's right, but almost every Sport news is saying: "Real Madrid will be champions, this always happens, Madrid always reach the top almost at the end"

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 3:35 PM Quote

Wow another brilliant performance. Is the league now more open?? Will this be the first season Man utd throw it away

Dubz

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 6:15 PM Quote
W O W

I love Liverpool. 4-1! I'm laughing at C. Ronaldo.

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 6:36 PM Quote
I saw the match and enjoyed it a lot. Benítez is such a great manager.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 9:30 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
W O W

I love Liverpool. 4-1! I'm laughing at C. Ronaldo.

Haha xD
Livepool really surprised me. What a game!
They played very good, really.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 3:26 AM