Travis

B-sides missing. Please help...
LA FOUINE
LA FOUINE Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 12:38 PM Quote
Hey boardies,
Could anyone help me getting those b-sides? Don't have any vinyl player, so... My email is MEBESIDEYOU@yahoo.fr.

- Lola, Up the junction, my last chance, pulling mussels, this love.

If someone is interested, I've got a pretty good quality of the accoustic gig the band gave in Jan.05 at the famous Olympia French venue. Setlist was WTRY, The Last Laugh of the laughter, Quicksand, Pipedreams, Sing, Driftwood, Side, 20 (with microphone off!!), Slideshow & Blueflashing Light. Funny Fran in this gig. Send me your email address and I'll send you the link.

Paris gig last tuesday was fantastic. Lucky Spaniards who have the chance to see the guys tonight!
Thanks.

Re: B-sides missing. Please help...
leticia
leticia Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 12:42 PM Quote
Hi there! I'm sending this love, Lola, my last chance (BTW, I love this one)...

LA FOUINE
LA FOUINE Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
leticia wrote:
Thanks so much. Not received yet (the distance :-)? (I hope this will work with the email address...). Let me know if you don't succeed in sending them.

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 3:15 PM Quote
LA FOUINE wrote:
leticia wrote:
Thanks so much. Not received yet (the distance :-)? (I hope this will work with the email address...). Let me know if you don't succeed in sending them.

Soorrry!! Internet issues... I'm sending them at this very moment :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 3:33 PM Quote
So you need Pulling Mussels and Up The Junction now? I can send Up The Junction. I'll do that now for you. :)

LA FOUINE
LA FOUINE Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 3:55 PM Quote
Thanks Dear!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 5:11 PM Quote
Why don't you just post the link for that gig here, so that everyone can enjoy it? :)

I know I wouldn't mind :D

LA FOUINE
LA FOUINE Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 10:45 AM Quote
Thanks to the BoywithAname technical tips, here is the link for the Olympia gig. Hope it will work out and that you'll appreciate it. The gig was broadcasted on the radio so the quality is pretty good. Enjoy !
http://rapidshare.com/files/197539264/Olympia_-_28_jan_05.mp3

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 10:49 AM Quote
LA FOUINE wrote:
Thanks to the BoywithAname technical tips, here is the link for the Olympia gig. Hope it will work out and that you'll appreciate it. The gig was broadcasted on the radio so the quality is pretty good. Enjoy !
http://rapidshare.com/files/197539264/Olympia_-_28_jan_05.mp3

Oh and thank YOU for expanding my live-archive, I really appreciate it! :)

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 11:44 AM Quote
I'm quite sure I have Pulling Mussels.. I'll check when I get home and send it to you if you still need it.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 12:51 PM Quote
Thanks for the download. :)

It's annoying because i have all the b-sides but i'm not sure i can send some because of some copy protection thing on some of them.

LA FOUINE
LA FOUINE Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 1:08 PM Quote
Lu122 wrote:
I'm quite sure I have Pulling Mussels.. I'll check when I get home and send it to you if you still need it.

I finally found a link in an old message on the board. Don't know the quality yet. I'll let you know if it's ok. Thanks for the proposal! This will complete my collection of all the original CDs I bought. Maybe we should advise the band to propose the digital download of all vinyl bsides. It would be so much less frustrating for us to try to get those. I'm sure we would all agree to pay for these downloads.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 6:57 PM Quote
I have a downloaded version of Pulling Mussels so it's normal CD quality, I'll send it if noone else does :) It's on the downloads project too(Selfish Jean single).

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:35 AM