Travis

Re: FAO Travis: Argentina is waiting for you, guys!
barby
barby Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 1:45 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Anoche soñé que estaba en un aula que parecía una catedral que estaba en el fondo del mar (?!). Estábamos ahí y alguien me comentaba que había salido ese día una entrega especial de Clarín que venía con cinco CDs, uno de los cuales era de Travis.
Estaban Sue, Bodi, Leti, Sami, Barby y Nacho, y quizás alguno más. Todos comentábamos que era re evidente que Travis iba a venir, porque sino jamás hubieran editado un CD de Travis. Entonces leíamos la parte de Espectáculos, mientras otros entraban a esta página en una compu, y nos enterábamos por la parte de News que Travis venía.
Todo esto transcurría bajo el agua.

Y después me desperté.
Estoy re obsesionada :o(

Si eso llega a ocurrir, serás considerada bruja! jajaja

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 9:38 PM Quote
Jajaja, sí, es re probable: próxima visita de Travis a la Argentina, bajo el agua! xD

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 3:33 PM Quote
Knock Knock...

Any news about the subject of this thread?

Well, this is just a reminder...

http://www.travisonline.com/band/gallery/photos/6b82e11e5c7e05f2de66aeac45731d9d.jpg

http://www.travisonline.com/band/gallery/photos/70e6693d91b7bc8c4f4b025f4114d44c.jpg

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sat 01 Aug, 2009 3:46 AM Quote
Since The Killers are coming back in November, another reminder...

We are still waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting (broken record, who cares! :P)

leticia
leticia Posted Sat 01 Aug, 2009 3:41 PM Quote
I've just received the newsletter with the dates... *sobs uncontrollably*

While you are in the continent... How much can a plane ticket cost to Argentina? Hooow muuuch??? :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 05 Aug, 2009 7:35 PM Quote

The other night I dreamed that Travis came to Argentina, but nobody knew anything about it. I was queuing in front of the venue and there was no one there! I was wondering where the heck were all the argentinian boardies!
Dougie came out and I asked him how come the gig hadn't been promoted, or even mentioned here on the website. And he got very angry at me for saying that. Then Andy came out so I asked him the same thing. He got quite upset too (I really don't know why it bothered them so much, lol).
And then we got in the venue (we = me, my sister and about 2 other people who found out about the gig while we were queuing).

And this was my favourite part:
The band got on stage and Fran asked me if I could look after his hat (?!), because he wanted to try a new one. It was a plaid hat that looked a bit Sherlock Holmes-esque. Fran explained to me that his black hat had a ventilation device (!!!), so first I had to press a little button on its right side and then pull a handle.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 06 Aug, 2009 4:08 PM Quote
LMAO! The part about the hat is hilarious xD.

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 06 Aug, 2009 6:18 PM Quote
I'd kill to be the designated holder of that hat!!! : P

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 5:03 PM Quote
Nobody but you knew of the gig?? Couldn't you have sent us a sms or call us just to let us know?? Selfish Ju! You wanted them all for yourself! LOL

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
And this was my favourite part:
The band got on stage and Fran asked me if I could look after his hat (?!), because he wanted to try a new one. It was a plaid hat that looked a bit Sherlock Holmes-esque. Fran explained to me that his black hat had a ventilation device (!!!), so first I had to press a little button on its right side and then pull a handle.

Qué andas fumando, Ju??

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 17 Aug, 2009 8:26 PM Quote

Nooo! Era re triste que no estuviera ninguno de ustedes! En realidad, era re triste que no hubiera nadie en absoluto! Jajajaja.

Y sí, la verdad es que mis sueños son muy cualquiera. Me morí de risa con lo del dispositivo de ventilación cuando me desperté jajajaja.

leticia
leticia Posted Sun 23 Aug, 2009 10:15 PM Quote
Just a reminder :)

barby
barby Posted Sat 29 Aug, 2009 6:11 PM Quote
Los sueños de July son re imaginativos jajaja Yo sólo sueño con Keane :(

Pages Previous 1...12 13 14 15 [16] All Times UTC Current Time 9:57 AM