Travis

Travis Soundtracks
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:34 PM Quote
I remember seeing a Thread about this, but couldn't find it.
I was wondering, what's the films in which Travis has appeared as soundtrack?
The ones i know is:
Hellboy 2.
Moonlight Mile
Crossroad (yes, the britney's one XD) haha, i have to confess that once i was watching it, and in a part "Follow the light" was sounding haha.
And i remember another one, about some religious girls, one of her got pregnant, and at the end "Flowers in the Window" appear, never knew the name of the film. That's all i remember.

Re: Travis Soundtracks
leticia
leticia Posted Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:51 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

And i remember another one, about some religious girls, one of her got pregnant, and at the end "Flowers in the Window" appear, never knew the name of the film. That's all i remember.

OMG! When I saw the ending of that movie (which is by the way hilarious) my heart almost stopped...

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 1:00 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

Should be 'Saved!'
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332375/

And another one I recall is 'A Lot Like Love' (Know Nothing)

gaby
gaby Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 2:38 AM Quote
and dont forget the cover of "The Weight" at the end of Igby Goes down... I always remember my surprise when I first heard FranĀ“s voice :)

owenlee
owenlee Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 3:39 AM Quote
Yes. A Lot Like Love - a good movie.
Also, Love will come through was used in Grey's Anatomy S3.:)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 5:31 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

Crossroad (yes, the britney's one XD) haha, i have to confess that once i was watching it, and in a part "Follow the light" was sounding haha.

I've never seen this one. I knew a Travis song was in it, but I didn't feel (still don't quite feel) like seeing it. Anyways if I ever want to see this movie, does anyone know if the song comes on at the begining, in the middle or at the end? So I don't have to see the whole movie :oP.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 7:57 AM Quote
Really?! i watched i don't remember how long, "A lot like love" and i don't remember "know nothing" What happened to me? did i go anywhere on that part? haha it's strange.

The crossroads one, yes, i think is on the middle, but don't worry, don't buy it, or rent it just to hear a little bit of Travis, 'cause that's the only good thing about the movie. But better wait to see it on some channel or something like that. I watched it on FOX i believe.

silvella
silvella Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 9:21 AM Quote
In a german movie called "Das Wunder von Berlin", there's a scene with a young couple, a former Punk, now a border guard by the time of the Fall of the Berlin Wall and his girlfriend. They meet while he is on holiday from the army and have a sweet date in a hay barn... musical accompanied by "Love Will Come Through"!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:39 PM Quote
Love Will Come Through should be in every movie, it's the perfect soundtrack!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 2:00 PM Quote
Turn was in Scrubs once. I was watching Hellboy the other day and everyone knew it was Travis cos I couldn't stop smiling!

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 2:29 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Turn was in Scrubs once. I was watching Hellboy the other day and everyone knew it was Travis cos I couldn't stop smiling!

Oh yeah... I was watching it with my boyfriend and I started to scream cos I didn't see it coming...He almost fainted with shock! Lol!

owenlee
owenlee Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 2:36 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:

Could you tell me which episode of Scrubs? Thank you.:P

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 3:11 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Right u are

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 3:31 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Right u are

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it written especially for a Disney movie?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 5:40 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

The crossroads one, yes, i think is on the middle, but don't worry, don't buy it, or rent it just to hear a little bit of Travis, 'cause that's the only good thing about the movie. But better wait to see it on some channel or something like that. I watched it on FOX i believe.

Thanks! I'll wait to watch it on the telly then ;o).

About LWCT I totally agree with you, Alex :o).

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:25 PM