Travis

Re: FAO Travis: Your US fans are pathetically desperate
erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 3:18 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Maybe they're planning on gathering all fans and then move to a desert island, where we can all live happily ever after :D

What??? You know, Alex, this sounds a bit nuts... But I so love the idea!! heehee :oP

hahaha, this idea is brilliant!! yeah!!! I'm agree.. all Travis fans in one island in the pacific... just like heaven hahahaa soo please, start to pack all your belongings and set ready to Travisland!! lol

cartoonmatrix
cartoonmatrix Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 4:00 AM Quote
ATL is ready to welcome you back, boys. The Tabernacle waits in anticipation. Please set an Atlanta date and make it soon :). And have the Modern Skirts open for you. That would make it even more awesome :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 12:49 PM Quote
So Europe(Germany, France and Spain) in February
and then Mexico with Peter Gabriel in March.

I guess they're resting at the moment...
Will there be any more dates announced in 2009 or is that all?
What about the rest of us? Maybe they're not selling as many tickets as they want to =(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 2:32 PM Quote
To further illustrate the point of my pathetic desperation, I will publicly admit that:

I have not been to a concert since...The Beach Boys toured with John Stamos when Full House was still on TV.

I can't live like this!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 3:49 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
To further illustrate the point of my pathetic desperation, I will publicly admit that:

I have not been to a concert since...The Beach Boys toured with John Stamos when Full House was still on TV.

I can't live like this!

Oh Travis, please help our dearest poor poor soul Kayte! I fear what may happen to her as a result of you guys taking your sweet time returning to the states. She so terribly needs a Travis intervention, please help!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 4:17 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I can't live like this!

Oh Travis, please help our dearest poor poor soul Kayte! I fear what may happen to her as a result of you guys taking your sweet time returning to the states. She so terribly needs a Travis intervention, please help!

Thank you, I'm glad someone understands. Please don't let this be my last concert memory!
http://image.motortrend.com/f/9665321/112_0805_05z+mike_love_celeb_drive+beach_boys_w_john_stamos.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 4:58 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I can't live like this!

Oh my heavens!! Kayte you have shown great bravery in admitting this. This is the first step.

I thought we needed tour dates so we could plan our fun meeting but now I see it's more serious than I thought. This is about helping Kayte.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 5:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I can't live like this!

Poor Poor kayte.
But seriously, John Stamos singing Forever with the Beach Boys will forever be imbedded in my childhood memories! It was his wedding song to Rebecca!!!! :)
Now, as for this no concert since than business...we must help you!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 7:30 PM Quote
Hahahaha! Oh, Kayte. Travis is going to rock your socks off!! Another sad point: she became a fan JUST after they toured here in Detroit in July of 2007. :(

COME BACK, BOYS! We miss you!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 7:30 PM Quote
Double post.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 7:42 PM Quote
Nikki, i think you are going to have to prepare her. Not having been to a concert since the Beach Boys in...whatever year that was. Let me see, I think Full House ended around 93 or 94...is a long time to go without!
We dont want our dear Turtle to have a freak out and faint and get pogoed on.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 7:48 PM Quote
Yeah we don't want something like this to happen:

http://www.neosho.k12.mo.us/teacher_pages/cbrown/scared%20turtle.gif

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 8:12 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Yeah we don't want something like this to happen:

http://www.neosho.k12.mo.us/teacher_pages/cbrown/scared%20turtle.gif

Awww poor turtle! :o(. Hey guys, this image didn't wrench your hearts? The idea of fan/boardie looking like this doesn't make you feel terrible??? ;o)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 8:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki, i think you are going to have to prepare her. Not having been to a concert since the Beach Boys in...whatever year that was. Let me see, I think Full House ended around 93 or 94...is a long time to go without!

Maybe she and Nikki can have some pogo workout sessions.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 19 Jan, 2009 8:54 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Maybe she and Nikki can have some pogo workout sessions.

Perfect. And practice introducing themselves during Closer.
"Hello I'm....OH SHOOT! Concert overload! I forget my name!" could happen if not.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times UTC Current Time 11:29 AM