Travis

Re: Anyone else have any problems buying the Ballad?
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 11:25 AM Quote
Hi all,

we're sorry to hear you've had difficulty in purchasing the download 'The Ballad of J. Smith' from the online store.

Trinity Street (who operate the store) have informed us that they have contacted those affected by this issue and will re-send a link to download the track.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Hi all,

we're sorry to hear you've had difficulty in purchasing the download 'The Ballad of J. Smith' from the online store.

Trinity Street (who operate the store) have informed us that they have contacted those affected by this issue and will re-send a link to download the track.

Oh, that's cool!

l'm glad for all who bought the song. Hopefully no more problems.

joemono
joemono Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 5:44 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Hi all,

I have not been contacted.

1922 Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 12:31 AM Quote
joemono wrote:
Travis Web Team wrote:
Hi all,

Me neither, and they won't answer my e-mails

joemono
joemono Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 11:09 PM Quote
Has anyone gotten any resolution yet? I've emailed them nearly every day for the last week and have yet to hear a response. I don't think their support email address goes anywhere.

This is such a shame.

1922 Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 4:00 AM Quote
1922 wrote:
joemono wrote:
Travis Web Team wrote:
Hi all,

Me neither, and they won't answer my e-mails

I gave in, and purchased it from Trinity St. again. Now I finally have it.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:32 PM