Travis

Re: Song To Self Video!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:36 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
You're allowed to feel dissapointed Kayte!

I was looking forward to see some parts of your video in it, so I'm kind of dissapointed as well...

For reasons unknown I got moved by yours and Nikkis video, it's the official Song To Self video for me, if that helps?

Of course I like the other videos as well, don't feel left out people!

Awwww, thanks Alex.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:40 PM Quote
I knew they couldn't fit everyone in so I feel grateful that I got in at all but I am still disappointed that others' videos who I thought were really good (esp. Nikki and Kayte's) didn't make it in.

But at least they are all there as video responses so people will still see them.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:49 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
You're allowed to feel dissapointed Kayte!

I was looking forward to see some parts of your video in it, so I'm kind of dissapointed as well...

For reasons unknown I got moved by yours and Nikkis video, it's the official Song To Self video for me, if that helps?

Of course I like the other videos as well, don't feel left out people!

Awwww, thanks Alex.

^ That's very sweet. :)
Thanks everyone.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:51 PM Quote
TK23 wrote:
Yeah, it must be- if you read the description.

Oh and gooooood job to Lee- you're in it! Wooh! ;)

Oh yeah! Glad Lee made it too! :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
Very nice video!
l'm proud of all of you lol :P!

Remember, everyone's a winner :)

And l don't think that guy looks like Noel Gallagher xD

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 5:34 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
Very nice video!
l'm proud of all of you lol :P!

Remember, everyone's a winner :)

And l don't think that guy looks like Noel Gallagher xD

Are you guys talking about the dude with the sunglasses? I think he's trying to be Bono....maybe? I don't get it, really. lol.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 6:21 PM Quote
Congrats to those who made it! I, too, am disapponted that some of you guys didn't make it. I, much like everyone else, thought Kayte and Nikki were shoe ins, hmmm..

What I'm about to say here may be a bit unpopular but, I loved Spike McHeavy's entry. His cheesy "rockstar" persona killed!

And, who the hell do you guys think looks like Noel?? I think some people need to go to the eye doctor ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 7:44 PM Quote
I'm really disappointed because I didn't make it to the final cut, and some others, whose videos are very cool, didn't either. So, from now on I'll stop being a Travis fan. You miss it guys!!!

Of course I won't stop being a Travis fan. We all did a big effort to make our videos, and they chose the ones that worked for idea they've got. So there's no point on moaning about it, right?
Congratulations to all the boardies who made it to the official video (I'm especially happy for Juli, Ale, Bar, Anne, Lee :oD)!
However I do think that the Spike guy shouldn't have appeared so many times in the video, there were another better sequences that could have been instead of the ones of his.
For what it's worth I'm planning to make a video with all the other guys that didn't make it to the final cut (including me xD). And maybe upload it as a video response ;o).
And I'm a crybaby too boohoo teehee :oP

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 7:48 PM Quote
Well, I think we all know what the moral lesson is here: don't try in the first place and you wont be disappointed. :P

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 7:53 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Well, I think we all know what the moral lesson is here: don't try in the first place and you wont be disappointed. :P

Yeah, I know. But if I do it I'm disappointed, if I don't I am too. It's a tough world where we live on, isn't it? :oP

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 8:08 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:

Yeah man.I can't lie and say I'm not disappointed coz I am a lot bummed that Spike McHeavy got featured 5 times.

I feel your pain kayte and yours should have been in.

Me and my sis put in our entire efforts as well.Went through a lot of hurdles making it.But yeah its a competition and there are winners and losers.I'll get over this.(though it might take a while)

We did the video while sticking closely to the sad theme and mood of the song but guessed ours turned out too serious and not funny enough? to make the cut.

Alrite I'm gonna stop crying over spilt milk now but Spike McHeavy u make me really unhappy

I'm J Smith now.I'm not a happy man.

But my sincere congrats to Lee,Elein,Anne and the small boy with the guitar=)U guys deserve it=D

I totally agree with you.

I feel a mix of sadness, anger... oh, perfect, Flowers in the Window is sounding on TV...on another occasion, I would be jumping and singing, now, I'm crying more.. :(

I got angry with my best friend (we are friends again), I walked when I should be sitting by the plaster... all for nothing.

I'm glad about the people who appear on the vid, but I think that there was enough time for more people instead of that guy, he appear too many times.
For the people who aren't in the vid, I really like your versions, I think that there were great entries.

Edit: I'm happy now, Flowers in the window have sounded on TV when they were saying who won the lotto! :o)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 8:45 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:

excellent advice Lukey!

Ely
Ely Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 8:53 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Some people appear in the video multiple times, and Spike McHeavy appears 5 times while others were passed over completely.

I totally understand you... My sister Elodie made a video and her video isn't in the final cut. :-(
Anyway, congrats to the winners!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 8:57 PM Quote

I finally saw it! We are not in the credits but we are in the video, lol!

weirdmom wrote:
I knew they couldn't fit everyone in so I feel grateful that I got in at all but I am still disappointed that others' videos who I thought were really good (esp. Nikki and Kayte's) didn't make it in.

But at least they are all there as video responses so people will still see them.

I completely agree, Anne. I'm really glad we made it, like many others, we put a lot of effort into our video.

But I do feel there are some really great videos that were left out: Nikki and Kayte's, Charlie's (the kid with the Sponge Bob guitar,I'm his fan, he's only three and he knows most of the words!), Almond's, etc. I know it's not possible to include all of them; there were like 30 entries or something, but maybe instead of repeating some (like McHeavy, who I don't think looks like Noel Galagher one bit, if that's who everyone's talking about xD), they could have included other people's videos.

But I'm glad everyone participated, because there are some wonderful videos out there that are definitely worth watching, whether they're in the final video of the song or not.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 9:39 PM Quote
Ahh mann..awesome job people! :) I kinda wish I entered now..although I didn't want to do it alone :P

Nice work

..all I can say is they had their favourites..as to the people that appear more than once..hmm..a little unfair I think..but there we go.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:53 PM