Travis

Re: Song To Self Video!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 2:34 PM Quote
leticia wrote:

Juli, there's a close-up of you in the vid ; )

So I've heard! Lol! Poor video xD.
Ale told me you guys are in it too, congrats! :o)

I haven't seen it, but I'm a bit upset because Kayte and Nikki's video is not in :o/. I too think it was the best one.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 2:40 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:

Nikki and Kayte's was the best of all for me, I can't believe it's not there.
Maybe if they had put less of that "Noel Gallagher" they could have included more entries?

Yeah I almost cried a man-tear when I watched their video, it's absolutely stunning!

flosadone
flosadone Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 2:45 PM Quote
Finally the video!!!!!!
I'm so happy with the final result!!!
It's great to see that many of us were included in the vid, alhtough there are many GREAT videos missing... :(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 2:59 PM Quote
I hate to sound like a sore loser, but I am extremely disappointed.

Some people appear in the video multiple times, and Spike McHeavy appears 5 times while others were passed over completely.

I know I can't say, "It's not fair," because it was a contest and I guess they were looking for something other than what Nikki and I did. But we did put a lot of effort into making a nice video--way more effort than some. I really was expecting we'd make the cut. Not to mention that we're loyal boardies.

But, I guess that's life and I'll stop being a crybaby about it. Congratulations to the winners.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
http://ac4.yt-thm-a02.yimg.com/image/3d5e1f1cae1bec0a

flosadone
flosadone Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 3:22 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ISome people appear in the video multiple times,while others were passed over completely.

I see what you are saying. I guess if I wasn't in the video, I'd feel the same. We all put a lot of effort into it.
i don't know why yours was not in included in the final cut... it was a lovely video

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 3:33 PM Quote
wdiarom wrote:
Congratulations to the winners!!!
Cool vid!!

(but some of the videos don't appear, i loved your vid Sue!; sorry, i don't know all your names but at least 3 videos-i can remember now- don't appear, What a pity!...but it was a competition, so congrats to the winners )

AwwW..Thanx Vane=)

Kudos to all especially those who put in their entire efforts and were not chosen.You guys are winners too=)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
You're allowed to feel dissapointed Kayte!

I was looking forward to see some parts of your video in it, so I'm kind of dissapointed as well...

For reasons unknown I got moved by yours and Nikkis video, it's the official Song To Self video for me, if that helps?

Of course I like the other videos as well, don't feel left out people!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 3:46 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I hate to sound like a sore loser, but I am extremely disappointed.

Some people appear in the video multiple times, and Spike McHeavy appears 5 times while others were passed over completely.

I know I can't say, "It's not fair," because it was a contest and I guess they were looking for something other than what Nikki and I did. But we did put a lot of effort into making a nice video--way more effort than some. I really was expecting we'd make the cut. Not to mention that we're loyal boardies.

But, I guess that's life and I'll stop being a crybaby about it. Congratulations to the winners.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
http://ac4.yt-thm-a02.yimg.com/image/3d5e1f1cae1bec0a

Yeah man.I can't lie and say I'm not disappointed coz I am a lot bummed that Spike McHeavy got featured 5 times.

I feel your pain kayte and yours should have been in.

Me and my sis put in our entire efforts as well.Went through a lot of hurdles making it.But yeah its a competition and there are winners and losers.I'll get over this.(though it might take a while)

We did the video while sticking closely to the sad theme and mood of the song but guessed ours turned out too serious and not funny enough? to make the cut.

Alrite I'm gonna stop crying over spilt milk now but Spike McHeavy u make me really unhappy

I'm J Smith now.I'm not a happy man.

But my sincere congrats to Lee,Elein,Anne and the small boy with the guitar=)U guys deserve it=D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
So bummed for those that didnt make it! Especially Kayte and Nikki and that awesome stop animation one!!
We will make our own vid at the ABC and it will become an internet sensation! Not in a Paris Hilton kinda way though!

Congrats to those who made it. Good work guys. I'll actually watch it with sound when i get home.

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:03 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
We will make our own vid at the ABC and it will become an internet sensation! Not in a Paris Hilton kinda way though!

That's what you think. Anne bring the sexwax.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:07 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
minnmess wrote:

What happens at the ABC, stays at the ABC.
Also, Anne and I came up with a goal last night: no one get arrested!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:11 PM Quote
Well done for everyone who made it and sorry for everyone who didn't. You all worked so hard and they're all up on YouTube for people to see your great efforts anyway. :)

I can't help but feel that it isn't really the sort of song to do this sort of thing for really. It's quite a serious song. When Feeder did it, it was a fun, upbeat song that people could jump around and play around with. Selfish Jean is more the sort of song to do it for.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:17 PM Quote
Just watched the video for the first time. Congrats to those who made it - especially Anne, the Argentineans and the girls who made their way up to the roof - but I agree with most of you that I'm sotra shocked that our video didn't make the cut. What a bummer. Kayte and I worked really hard on it! Actually, some of the best videos didn't make it. I loved the stop animation video as well. Weird...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:18 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Darran wrote:
minnmess wrote:

LMAO!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 4:36 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Darran wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I'm with Kristy. Let's keep some plausible deniability.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:31 AM