Travis

Re: If anyone wants Ballad Of J.Smith I'll send it too you
Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 1:19 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Ursina wrote:
yonan wrote:
Ursina wrote:

What struck me in this instance is the masses of people asking for the free download (while at the same time it is actually available on the same site !! That's what shocked me and don't tell me that most of them have paid for it and had problems getting it!! that's bollocks! so shame to those... they know who they are !

i really hope you're being sarcastic there, taking a jab at the whole wrong link fiasco...

I'm not ! and as I said they know who they are !

It worked for you did it?

I think you're being unreasonable.

Of course it did ! unreasonable ? I don't think so :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 1:21 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Ursina wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
You don't have to explain yourself Alex. They're all good reasons plus it's only one song. And a b-side too. The band say 'don't care how you get music, just get it.' :)

hmmmm so if they say that, why don't they put the songs in the net for free download anyway ??? :)

Ask them. But they do say that because I've seen them say it plenty of times. Especially Andy who seemed very passionate about not caring how people get music, just get music. He also made a point about how they've been getting away with charging for music for so long. :) I disagreed with him but in this case, it's just one song that the fans can't find. :)

I guess things have changed a lot in the way we are getting music these days and basically I don't mind getting and sending music from/to other peeps if it can't be had otherwise. What struck me in this instance is the masses of people asking for the free download (while at the same time it is actually available on the same site !! That's what shocked me and don't tell me that most of them have paid for it and had problems getting it!! that's bollocks! so shame to those... they know who they are !

I don't think you should accuse people like that without knowing what's really going on! Know the facts before you start judging people.. I don't like sounding harsh, but I think you're totally wrong.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 1:40 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Ursina wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Ursina wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
You don't have to explain yourself Alex. They're all good reasons plus it's only one song. And a b-side too. The band say 'don't care how you get music, just get it.' :)

hmmmm so if they say that, why don't they put the songs in the net for free download anyway ??? :)

Ask them. But they do say that because I've seen them say it plenty of times. Especially Andy who seemed very passionate about not caring how people get music, just get music. He also made a point about how they've been getting away with charging for music for so long. :) I disagreed with him but in this case, it's just one song that the fans can't find. :)

I guess things have changed a lot in the way we are getting music these days and basically I don't mind getting and sending music from/to other peeps if it can't be had otherwise. What struck me in this instance is the masses of people asking for the free download (while at the same time it is actually available on the same site !! That's what shocked me and don't tell me that most of them have paid for it and had problems getting it!! that's bollocks! so shame to those... they know who they are !

I don't think you should accuse people like that without knowing what's really going on! Know the facts before you start judging people.. I don't like sounding harsh, but I think you're totally wrong.

I'm only accusing the ones that have jumped at the offer for the fee download even though they could have bought it easily ! and there are quite a few. That's what shocked me!

nuff said :)

Intergalactic91
Intergalactic91 Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 7:26 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Ursina wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Ursina wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I'm only accusing the ones that have jumped at the offer for the fee download even though they could have bought it easily ! and there are quite a few. That's what shocked me!

I really think I've started an arugment with the free download thing!..I genuinely thought I was doing the right thing for fans but clearly some people don't like that idea.
TheBoyWithAName is right..accusing people is a little wrong and I do apologise if I've offended anybody' "we must buy the single instead of downloading" beliefs

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 9:22 PM Quote
Intergalactic91 wrote:
I really think I've started an arugment with the free download thing!..I genuinely thought I was doing the right thing for fans but clearly some people don't like that idea.
TheBoyWithAName is right..accusing people is a little wrong and I do apologise if I've offended anybody' "we must buy the single instead of downloading" beliefs

Don't worry, it's not rare to discuss free downloads of certain songs. Frankly if you are able to buy the single and don't, you're cheating the band and that's not acceptable. But I think that it's worth that risk to help the many fans who otherwise wouldn't be able to hear it.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 9:28 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Intergalactic91 wrote:

Don't worry, it's not rare to discuss free downloads of certain songs. Frankly if you are able to buy the single and don't, you're cheating the band and that's not acceptable. But I think that it's worth that risk to help the many fans who otherwise wouldn't be able to hear it.

Exactly, it's not your fault if people who are able to buy it downloads it for free! It's for a good purpose that you are sharing it with those less fortunate fans, so don't feel down man!

iraida
iraida Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 10:57 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
iraida wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
l hate exams

Although I´m very good student, same here, luckily I´m on vacations :)

Haha xD
Nobody like exams :P

I´ve been on vacations for 3 weeks so far and I got tired of it :( I´m such a nerd

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 1:16 PM Quote
Intergalactic91 wrote:
Ursina wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Ursina wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Ursina wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

awww no, nothing against you, what got me is how people bombarded you with emails to get the free download, people who are quite capable to get the song via the offical download and pay for it. For heaven sake, it costs less than a pound! right I'll shut up now! :-D

winnielok
winnielok Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
lokwingyee@gmail.com or
winnielok2008@hotmail.com

Thx a lot!^^

milann89
milann89 Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 4:15 PM Quote
milann89@yahoo.com

I would really appreciate you sending the song... I can't find Ode in Serbia, let's not talk about singles.

tonybony
tonybony Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 4:01 AM Quote
marco.villavicencio@hotmail.com thaks a lot!!! :)

philly662
philly662 Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 4:03 PM Quote
I'd really appreciate anyone helping me out with a good quality mp3 of the Ballad Of J Smith. If you can, please send it to me at my email address.

Brian
musicjabroni@yahoo.com

20462046 Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 4:19 PM Quote
thank you so much!!!huboyangyang@hotmail.com

rebelx24
rebelx24 Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 8:24 PM Quote
Hey, could I please have the mp3, too? My e-mail is rebelx0024@gmail.com. Thanks very much in advance.

Martinovis
Martinovis Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:29 PM Quote
martin.m.wieland@gmail.com

thank you!!!!

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:50 AM