Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (3RD ROUND OF VOTING UP)
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 12:00 PM Quote
Time's up, I declare this round of voting closed!

2nd game of the season for these songs, oooh I can't wait to see the tables after this :D

Results, tables and another little treat will be up tonight =)

Thank's everyone for making this the best league in the world ;)

Later!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 1:03 PM Quote
Oooh, I don't know about that. League One is my favourite league in the world. But then again I would say that as my team is top of it! :) But this is mighty fine too. :) lol

Looking forward to seeing the results/tables etc. :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
Waiting for the results :o)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 9:36 PM Quote
Better late than never, right? ;)

Well I'm suffering from a really bad cold so I've spent most of the evening in my bed :(

But here's what you're waiting for: FIRST PAGE

Take care!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS AND TABLES UP)
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 9:52 PM Quote
Yay! I was looking forward to it :o). Thanks Alex! And hope you feel better soon!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 10:23 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Well I'm suffering from a really bad cold so I've spent most of the evening in my bed :(

Take care!

Great!!
Hahaha, I'm so glad that the only match I couldn't vote was a draw! :o)

However:
- She's So Strange is about a hundred times better than Get Up.
- Something Anything didn't deserve to lose that way!
- Love Will Come Through should have beaten Turn (even though I love both songs, I think LWCT is better).
- Tied To The '90s vs More Than Us. Idem She's So Strange vs Get Up. I don't know what everybody sees in More Than Us...

And that's what I think about this game's results :oP

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 10:45 PM Quote
Agree that Something Anything didn't deserve that result but most people probably think that SJ is slightly better.*

Re: SSS v Get Up, thinking about it SSS does have a lot more depth than Get Up, but I don't really 'get' either song. My spur of the moment vote went to Get Up, I'm feeling affectionate towards Ode at the moment :)

*I take no responsibility if the next 5 people all think that SJ is way better!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 11:08 PM Quote
That was really interesting seeing the results.

Selfish Jean is a lot better than Something Anything in my opinion. I think had a little more thought got into a musical section of Something Anything it would be better but it's just a bit... short, for me.

All I Want To Do Is Rock is having a tough time but there's life in the old thing yet. It'll give out a thrashing of its own in the coming weeks, i'm sure. :)

I love Love Will Come Through but Turn just edges it for me.

I think Closer will definitely start climbing the table soon. It's a fantastic song. :)

I voted for Tied To The 90s. I like More Than Us but like i've said before, Travis have since done such better songs similar to those slow songs from the Good Feeling days. :)

I don't know how Get Up got 14 votes against She's So Strange. lol

Happy to see Paperclips do well.

That's my tedious view on the results. :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 2:24 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Take care!

Yeah!
WTRY seems unbeatable :O!

Oh and that sucks =/
Hope you get better :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 2:42 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I've only read this part of your post just now, thanks to Rammsfer's post. I'm mean and insensitive! I hope you get better soon! Take care and rest. Have you been like this since that day you said you had lost your voice?
*Sends Alex some soup*

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 9:56 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I've only read this part of your post just now, thanks to Rammsfer's post. I'm mean and insensitive! I hope you get better soon! Take care and rest. Have you been like this since that day you said you had lost your voice?
*Sends Alex some soup*

I don't think you're mean and insensitive, just very keen to see the results! I appreciate that! =)
Yeah I think I've got some kind of throat infection or something, it hurts like it was made of barbed wire!

I feel a lot better today though, thanks to your soup ;)
Hehe a lot of drugs and rest seems to be the best cure =)
Thank's for caring folks! Time to edit the page while I still have some energy left ;)

Cheers!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 12:20 PM Quote
Get better soon mate. I missed it too. lol I know what it's like to have a throat that feels like that. Not nice at all.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 1:46 PM Quote
Haha thanks man, it's okey :) I feel much better today so I guess it's just something temporary =)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 4:08 PM Quote

- Love Will Come Through should have beaten Turn (even though I love both songs, I think LWCT is better).

So agree...
Turn is beautiful but I have something special with LWCT :D

... and, by the way, lovely "Hola" Alex!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 4:10 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

*Sends Alex some soup*

I don't think you're mean and insensitive, just very keen to see the results! I appreciate that! =)
Yeah I think I've got some kind of throat infection or something, it hurts like it was made of barbed wire!

I feel a lot better today though, thanks to your soup ;)
Hehe a lot of drugs and rest seems to be the best cure =)
Thank's for caring folks! Time to edit the page while I still have some energy left ;)

Cheers!

Against wind, tide (and colds!)
We're glad you're better now, we all appreciate your dedication on this project XD

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:27 PM